UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Such color change is so little time.

Go down 
+3
Jeepluv77
typicaltony
snowflake311
7 posters
AuthorMessage
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

Such color change is so little time.  Empty
PostSubject: Such color change is so little time.    Such color change is so little time.  Icon_minitime8/28/2010, 10:24 pm

This is my first discus Ned Flanders is his name all my discus have simpson names.

Any ways here is when I got him.
Such color change is so little time.  P7083749

and now. He even grew some.
Such color change is so little time.  P8183939
Back to top Go down
typicaltony
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Such color change is so little time.    Such color change is so little time.  Icon_minitime8/28/2010, 10:29 pm

Very nice, mine are starting to color up... some develop faster than others I guess.
Back to top Go down
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

Favorite Fish: : Species I've kept: Freshwater- Dwarf puffers and clown loaches. Saltwater- Volitans and Snowflake Moray

Species I'd love to keep one day- Freshwater- Rays. Saltwater- Bamboo/Cat Sharks

PostSubject: Re: Such color change is so little time.    Such color change is so little time.  Icon_minitime8/28/2010, 11:28 pm

Oh, he's so handsome! Did I miss a thread with pics of the other discus? I love discus but the largest tank I can feasibly run right now is a 55. I just don't trust the crawl space to hold up to much else so I'm waiting to move to a home on a concrete slab to get back into my large tanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Such color change is so little time.    Such color change is so little time.  Icon_minitime8/29/2010, 8:28 am

WOW!!! hes looking great!
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: Such color change is so little time.    Such color change is so little time.  Icon_minitime8/29/2010, 10:13 pm

he looks good
Back to top Go down
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

PostSubject: Re: Such color change is so little time.    Such color change is so little time.  Icon_minitime8/29/2010, 10:17 pm

Thanks guys. When I first got him I was not very excited about him. I got him at the lfs and he was the only one that looked healthy. Now I'm Very happy I got him.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Such color change is so little time.    Such color change is so little time.  Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 11:29 am

very nice.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Such color change is so little time.    Such color change is so little time.  Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 12:15 pm

He's looking great!!! yes
Back to top Go down
sandnuka
Private First Class
Private First Class
sandnuka

Favorite Fish: : Tropheus

PostSubject: Re: Such color change is so little time.    Such color change is so little time.  Icon_minitime9/19/2010, 11:04 pm

Its amazing how much of a color difference a fish will make when in correct water parameters.... I am assuming the LFS had him in just pretty neutral water.... Now look how much colorful and happier he is! keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such color change is so little time.    Such color change is so little time.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Such color change is so little time.
Page 1 of 1