UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

anubias leaves turning yellow why?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wblueus
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : cichlids

anubias leaves turning yellow why? - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: anubias leaves turning yellow why?   anubias leaves turning yellow why? - Page 1 Icon_minitime8/26/2010, 11:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have had several anubias plants and all the leaves evenually turn yellow. Now im told to keep them away from bright lights i keep them in only about 0.5 to 1.0 watts per gallon and I use flourish fert every week but still the leaves will turn yellow over time and I end up with nothing but really nice strong roots and no leaves can anyone tell me what im doing wrong? PH 7.8 temp 79
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: anubias leaves turning yellow why?   anubias leaves turning yellow why? - Page 1 Icon_minitime11/15/2010, 9:57 am

nice write up plant.
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: anubias leaves turning yellow why?   anubias leaves turning yellow why? - Page 1 Icon_minitime11/15/2010, 10:06 am

anubias leaves turning yellow why? - Page 1 858205
Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

Favorite Fish: : all of them along with mermaids and me I'm a Pisces.

PostSubject: Re: anubias leaves turning yellow why?   anubias leaves turning yellow why? - Page 1 Icon_minitime11/15/2010, 9:10 pm

Thanks, I can do a write up. how do you want me to do it for the library?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anubias leaves turning yellow why?   anubias leaves turning yellow why? - Page 1 Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 8:56 am

Same as you did just a little more in depth if possible. And what the different signs are for the different deficiency.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anubias leaves turning yellow why?   anubias leaves turning yellow why? - Page 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anubias leaves turning yellow why?
Page 1 of 1