UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

My DG just died

Go down 
+4
VAMPY
faith_mccravy
Holey Rock of Texas
sfagrad
8 posters
AuthorMessage

My DG just died Empty
PostSubject: My DG just died   My DG just died Icon_minitime7/24/2010, 7:30 pm

cry A half hour ago I was watching my tank. He was swimming around full color , eyes bright then all of a sudden he just floated to the surface dead. It was like a heart attack all in an instant. This is a first for me I'm used to slow deathes or accidents. I've had him about a year.
Back to top Go down
sfagrad
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sfagrad

Favorite Fish: : Clown Loaches - Fav FW

Yellow Tangs - Fav SW

My DG just died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DG just died   My DG just died Icon_minitime7/24/2010, 7:35 pm

Sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

My DG just died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DG just died   My DG just died Icon_minitime7/24/2010, 8:15 pm

sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
faith_mccravy
Private
Private
faith_mccravy

Favorite Fish: : The black ghost knife or the African brown knife. I own the African brown knife. But I like em both.

My DG just died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DG just died   My DG just died Icon_minitime7/24/2010, 8:36 pm

Aww. im sorry :(
Back to top Go down
VAMPY
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
VAMPY

Favorite Fish: : Bettas, Gouramis, Corys

My DG just died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DG just died   My DG just died Icon_minitime7/24/2010, 10:43 pm

Sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down

My DG just died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DG just died   My DG just died Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 12:28 am

Thanks everyone . He was buried in the iris garden.
Back to top Go down
metrofish
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
metrofish

My DG just died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DG just died   My DG just died Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 6:47 am

Sorry to hear that My DG just died 214368
Back to top Go down
2SciCrazed
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
2SciCrazed

Favorite Fish: : Anything that's not belly up!

My DG just died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DG just died   My DG just died Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 7:02 am

cry
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

My DG just died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DG just died   My DG just died Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 8:50 am

i dont want to be mean or rude but wat is a dg ? and i am sorry for u lose of a fish its very heart breaking
Back to top Go down

My DG just died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DG just died   My DG just died Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 9:18 am

Dwarf Gourami
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

My DG just died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DG just died   My DG just died Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 9:22 am

oh im sorry
Back to top Go down

My DG just died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DG just died   My DG just died Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 9:28 am

With IRDG (the dwarf gourami virus) it's hard to keep those little guys now a days. The other 3 I've had all died within 6 weeks of it. I was liucky to find 1 that wasn't exposed to it. No more DG for me.
Back to top Go down
dano
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
dano

My DG just died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DG just died   My DG just died Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 11:56 am

It is sad that the fish on the market, specially those imported from Asia are of such poor quality......Most of the Livebearers and Gourami that I see really look bad and there are many reports that they don't live long after purchace.......
Back to top Go down

My DG just died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DG just died   My DG just died Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 12:11 pm

Unfortunately even those from Florida are infected now a days not just Asian imports.
Back to top Go down

My DG just died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DG just died   My DG just died Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 8:28 pm

Awww that sucks..... I have never heard of them going so quick....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My DG just died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DG just died   My DG just died Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My DG just died
Page 1 of 1