UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS-Leopard Ctenopoma-Nashville, TN- PU or shipped

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vgould
Private First Class
Private First Class

Favorite Fish: : Fundulo Panchax Sjoestedti (Blue Gularis)

FS-Leopard Ctenopoma-Nashville, TN- PU or shipped Empty
PostSubject: FS-Leopard Ctenopoma-Nashville, TN- PU or shipped   FS-Leopard Ctenopoma-Nashville, TN- PU or shipped Icon_minitime7/23/2010, 4:10 pm

I have two Leopard Ctenopoma for sale in Nashville, Tennessee. They are about 4" long, kind of shy, but really fun to watch. I need to get rid of them to make room for some killifish -- the Leopards will eat them. $10 each plus shipping, unless you are local and can pickup.[img][/img]

Couldn't attach photo, will email if you want to see them.

Last edited by Holey Rock of Texas on 7/23/2010, 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Attach pic)
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: FS-Leopard Ctenopoma-Nashville, TN- PU or shipped   FS-Leopard Ctenopoma-Nashville, TN- PU or shipped Icon_minitime7/23/2010, 6:01 pm

please read the rules over about the market place. i will fix it for you this time. good luck with your sell.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: FS-Leopard Ctenopoma-Nashville, TN- PU or shipped   FS-Leopard Ctenopoma-Nashville, TN- PU or shipped Icon_minitime7/23/2010, 6:06 pm

this link will walk you through on hwo to post pics.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
vgould
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FS-Leopard Ctenopoma-Nashville, TN- PU or shipped   FS-Leopard Ctenopoma-Nashville, TN- PU or shipped Icon_minitime7/24/2010, 11:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: FS-Leopard Ctenopoma-Nashville, TN- PU or shipped   FS-Leopard Ctenopoma-Nashville, TN- PU or shipped Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 8:14 am

i am glad to see you figured out how to post pics. great looking fish. looks a lot like the triple fins i cuaght last weekend.
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: FS-Leopard Ctenopoma-Nashville, TN- PU or shipped   FS-Leopard Ctenopoma-Nashville, TN- PU or shipped Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 8:54 am

really do like those fish but wouldnt work with my community tank lol. yummy for the tummy , would they be fine with an oscar or the oscar to aggressive? i dont know much bout oscar and wat u can put with them.
Back to top Go down
vgould
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FS-Leopard Ctenopoma-Nashville, TN- PU or shipped   FS-Leopard Ctenopoma-Nashville, TN- PU or shipped Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 8:22 pm

I've heard that Oscars and Leopards get along well together as long as they are about the same size. Right now the leopards are living with 2 tinfoil barbs, a silver dollar, some catfish, a huge pleco, a bunch of larger tetras, a few platies and serpae tetras. The leopards ate the guppies and glofish (at night, when no one is looking) but doesn't fight with anything else. Appears to be a really peaceful fish with anything it can't eat -- not territorial or anything. They are my favorite fish in the tank, but I bought the tank to house some threadfin rainbows and killifish (and the leopards came with the tank) and I know the rainbows will get eaten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS-Leopard Ctenopoma-Nashville, TN- PU or shipped   FS-Leopard Ctenopoma-Nashville, TN- PU or shipped Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS-Leopard Ctenopoma-Nashville, TN- PU or shipped
Page 1 of 1