UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Rico

Favorite Fish: : CA/SA Cichlids

FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped Empty
PostSubject: FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped   FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped Icon_minitime11/12/2009, 8:42 pm

salvini pair - $20
managuense male - $10
WC festae from jeff rapps - $15 each

here is a video of the fish for sale.

these are not the actual fish just wanted to put these up incase you were wondering what they will look like when older.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Rico on 11/12/2009, 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rico
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Rico

PostSubject: Re: FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped   FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped Icon_minitime11/12/2009, 9:05 pm

festae pending to CajunGator

Last edited by Rico on 11/12/2009, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped   FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped Icon_minitime11/12/2009, 9:08 pm

Make sure you post correctly. FS- ......... Houston, TX PU
Back to top Go down
Rico
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Rico

PostSubject: Re: FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped   FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped Icon_minitime11/12/2009, 9:12 pm

oh yea my bad
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped   FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped Icon_minitime11/12/2009, 9:14 pm

Rico wrote:
oh yea my bad

All gravy baby. FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped 393849
Back to top Go down
Rico
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Rico

PostSubject: Re: FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped   FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped Icon_minitime11/12/2009, 9:23 pm

hey KMX will you have a 02 tank with you at the auction? i dont want to bag the Dovii or Trimacs together the night before because they will kill each other. i would rather take them in a bucket with airpumps and bag them at the auction.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped   FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped Icon_minitime11/12/2009, 9:25 pm

No but I know how to bag good and the fish will be fine for more then 24 hours. I am going to sell for once and I am taking them all down in buckets with battery air pumps and I will bag them when we pull up that morning. I want them to have as much color as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Rico

PostSubject: Re: FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped   FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped Icon_minitime11/12/2009, 9:39 pm

the problem with my dovii is that they can only be together in the bag for a few hours cause they start picking at each other.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Rico

PostSubject: Re: FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped   FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped Icon_minitime11/12/2009, 9:40 pm

pics for CajunGator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped   FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped Icon_minitime11/12/2009, 10:13 pm

Rico wrote:
the problem with my dovii is that they can only be together in the bag for a few hours cause they start picking at each other.

Bag them seperate. Tie a string.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Rico

PostSubject: Re: FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped   FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped Icon_minitime11/12/2009, 10:18 pm

i plan on taking at least 20 of each. thats 40 fish.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped   FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped Icon_minitime11/12/2009, 10:42 pm

Rico. Bag them in 6's thats the best way to make $$ trust me. mathmaticaly 6 is a gaurentee that you have atleast one of each sex.
Back to top Go down
SLAYERR34
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
SLAYERR34

PostSubject: Re: FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped   FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped Icon_minitime11/16/2009, 1:07 pm

HOW MUCH TO SHIP TO 76010
Back to top Go down
Rico
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Rico

PostSubject: Re: FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped   FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped Icon_minitime11/16/2009, 1:31 pm

depends on the weight. what are you interested in?
Back to top Go down
SLAYERR34
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
SLAYERR34

PostSubject: Re: FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped   FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped Icon_minitime11/16/2009, 4:14 pm

ONE OF THE FESTAE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped   FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS - festae, salvini, and managuense - Houston, TX - P/U or Shipped
Page 1 of 1