UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

How long to run lights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lizardking
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
lizardking

Favorite Fish: : Marbled Shark/ Lionfish

How long to run lights Empty
PostSubject: How long to run lights   How long to run lights Icon_minitime7/21/2010, 11:09 am

I have a 180 gallon sw setup with mostly fish and inverts, but some coral. My question is, how long to run white lights and actinic lighting. Right now i run lights from noon til eight. Actinics come on an hour before and stay on an hour after regular lighting. Am i leaving lights on too long? Any input would be appreciated. I have a power compact setup with double 96 watt 10,000k white lights and double actinic.
Back to top Go down

How long to run lights
Page 1 of 1