UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Id this fish..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

Id this fish.. Empty
PostSubject: Id this fish..   Id this fish.. Icon_minitime7/14/2010, 7:56 pm

Ok heres the fish i've been talking about, i think its between sailousi or msobo, check it out, the last one is the video..
Id this fish.. Dscn1410
Id this fish.. Dscn1411
Id this fish.. Th_DSCN1500
Back to top Go down

Id this fish.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Id this fish..   Id this fish.. Icon_minitime7/14/2010, 8:47 pm

I can't help on the ID but they sure look happy and healthy!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

Id this fish.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Id this fish..   Id this fish.. Icon_minitime7/14/2010, 9:16 pm

Yeah after the ich treat, they are happy again and hungry all the time lol,they beg for food now..
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

Id this fish.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Id this fish..   Id this fish.. Icon_minitime7/15/2010, 10:31 am

they are electric blue johanni.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Id this fish.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Id this fish..   Id this fish.. Icon_minitime7/15/2010, 10:46 am

Thank you Holey after days of having an unknown fish in my tank i finally now the real name! good
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

Id this fish.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Id this fish..   Id this fish.. Icon_minitime7/15/2010, 10:48 am

np
Back to top Go down
Dabula
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Dabula

Favorite Fish: : Any and All Peacock Cichlids

Id this fish.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Id this fish..   Id this fish.. Icon_minitime7/15/2010, 3:10 pm

Those would be females, just so you know...
Back to top Go down

Id this fish.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Id this fish..   Id this fish.. Icon_minitime7/15/2010, 4:33 pm

Its always nice to put a name to your fish cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Id this fish.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Id this fish..   Id this fish.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Id this fish..
Page 1 of 1