UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

White Calvus

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

White Calvus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: White Calvus   White Calvus - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/22/2009, 7:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

i am in need of some info on breeding calvus? i recently got 12 white calvus about 2.5- 3" in length.
they are in a 80 gallon with some shells and sand substrate. the other tank mates include kilesa and cyp black bee.

so when will they start breeding?

what do you breed yours in?

do they only breed as pairs or will one male court with several females?

i have more but we can start with these.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
nelson101
USA Fishbox Sponsor

PostSubject: Re: White Calvus   White Calvus - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/26/2009, 4:58 pm

I know who has Kilesa. I just spoke to him and he wants too much for them. They are F1 at 1.5" and they are $30.00 each or $25.00 each if you buy 6 or more.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: White Calvus   White Calvus - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/26/2009, 5:25 pm

yeah that is way to much!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Calvus   White Calvus - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Calvus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2