UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

new calvus's and compressicips

Go down 
+2
alkomist
jcsmit7
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jcsmit7
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
jcsmit7

Favorite Fish: : african cichlids

new calvus's and compressicips Empty
PostSubject: new calvus's and compressicips   new calvus's and compressicips Icon_minitime6/3/2010, 12:44 pm

well recently had a black ink fin calvus and my big gold head compressiceps pass on, went and got replacements for them while the place, cichlid lovers, had them on sale. bought 6, one gold head, 1 black ink fin, 1 white calvus and 3 yellow calvus. they are in my 10 gallon right now until i can get the one tank set up as a grow out tank. after seeing how small they where in comparison to what is in the 125, didn't want them to be snack food LOL. switched food to nls cichlid food, i am hoping that i don't have the issues with bloat that claimed to of the calvus's.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: new calvus's and compressicips   new calvus's and compressicips Icon_minitime6/3/2010, 1:33 pm

nice list!!!
i have a cpl altos maself!!
lookin to get some inkfin!! those are sick!!
plz post some pix of wat u gots!!!
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: new calvus's and compressicips   new calvus's and compressicips Icon_minitime6/3/2010, 1:46 pm

worthlesswopic
Back to top Go down
Ghoulish_chaos
Major
Major
Ghoulish_chaos

PostSubject: Re: new calvus's and compressicips   new calvus's and compressicips Icon_minitime6/3/2010, 2:31 pm

I agree. I want to see some pics!
Back to top Go down
jcsmit7
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
jcsmit7

PostSubject: Re: new calvus's and compressicips   new calvus's and compressicips Icon_minitime6/3/2010, 4:33 pm

new calvus's and compressicips Newfis10

new calvus's and compressicips Newfis11

new calvus's and compressicips Newfis12

so hard to get a good picture when they are this small
Back to top Go down
Angel
Private First Class
Private First Class
Angel

Favorite Fish: : Today? Black Ghost Knife. I think! There are so many!

PostSubject: Re: new calvus's and compressicips   new calvus's and compressicips Icon_minitime6/3/2010, 4:59 pm

Sweet! Love the neons, too, by the way.
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: new calvus's and compressicips   new calvus's and compressicips Icon_minitime6/3/2010, 9:05 pm

new calvus's and compressicips 393849 nice pickup
Back to top Go down
jcsmit7
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
jcsmit7

PostSubject: Re: new calvus's and compressicips   new calvus's and compressicips Icon_minitime6/3/2010, 9:09 pm

i like when cichlid lovers has a sale on, on another note, any use the New life spectrum cichlid pellets? switched to that hoping to avoid having any more of the calvus's getting the swollen belly and dyiing. so far the ones in the large tank sure seem to love it seeing more color on them, will try to get pics after feeding time in the morning.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: new calvus's and compressicips   new calvus's and compressicips Icon_minitime6/3/2010, 9:24 pm

Great new acquisitions.. Super Fish !! Good Luck and Enjoy !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new calvus's and compressicips   new calvus's and compressicips Icon_minitime6/3/2010, 9:28 pm

I use NLS with my black calvus, haven't had any issues so far.... but I haven't had them very long. I have also used veggi pellets and they seem to really like those.

The neons really show how small the new guys are!
Back to top Go down
jcsmit7
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
jcsmit7

PostSubject: Re: new calvus's and compressicips   new calvus's and compressicips Icon_minitime6/3/2010, 9:31 pm

lol hence why they ended up in the 10 gallon till i get the other tank set up as a grow out tank. didn't want them to be snacks in the big tank.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: new calvus's and compressicips   new calvus's and compressicips Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 8:36 am

nice!!!!!
they look great!!
NLS is an awsome food!!!
the fish love it and so do i!! hehehe (for them)
cant go wrong with NLS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new calvus's and compressicips   new calvus's and compressicips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new calvus's and compressicips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: Freshwater Aquaria :: African Cichlids-
Jump to: