UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

What to feed my large frontosas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Texas87
Private
Private
Texas87

What to feed my large frontosas Empty
PostSubject: What to feed my large frontosas   What to feed my large frontosas Icon_minitime5/23/2010, 5:15 pm

where can i buy some large singing pellets ive tried to feed them everything they wont eat what do you feed yours these are around 8=10 inch
Back to top Go down
thebanker
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
thebanker

PostSubject: Re: What to feed my large frontosas   What to feed my large frontosas Icon_minitime5/23/2010, 6:41 pm

new life spectrum makes a Ther-A formula that is a 6mm sinking pellet. Also there 3mm Large fish forumla sinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to feed my large frontosas   What to feed my large frontosas Icon_minitime5/23/2010, 7:13 pm

glass worms are a good treat for them.

Frontosas are fine for a few weeks without food, so take your time and get them trained up on some larger pellets. Mine ate spirulina 20 pellets and nls thera A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to feed my large frontosas   What to feed my large frontosas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to feed my large frontosas
Page 1 of 1