UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Is you Power Strip ON or is it OFF ?????

Go down 
+3
Holey Rock of Texas
J*Hawk*83
CajunGator
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

Is you Power Strip  ON or is it OFF ????? Empty
PostSubject: Is you Power Strip ON or is it OFF ?????   Is you Power Strip  ON or is it OFF ????? Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 10:09 am

Please dont take it for granite. Check daily when you feed or while you are in your fish room that your strip is on... esp if you dont have tank lights on.

I didnt last weekend and it really sukd. Somehow my power Strip tripped.... no filter and both bubblers not working overnite. I dont A/C my fish room so it stays bout 80deg most of the time. I lost 18 F1 mpimbwe fronts i had gotten from JoJo.. they were about 3in in a crowded tank while i was getting my 75g ready. they were either floating or on bottom, all 18 of them.... ONly 6 made it. they are really nice. So please check your POWER STRIPS...

Is you Power Strip  ON or is it OFF ????? 196631 cursing affraid
Back to top Go down
J*Hawk*83
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
J*Hawk*83

Favorite Fish: : Venestus
Trigger
Lionfish
Wrasse

PostSubject: Re: Is you Power Strip ON or is it OFF ?????   Is you Power Strip  ON or is it OFF ????? Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 10:13 am

Aw man Cajun. That really sux! Sorry about the fish and the stress! I will def keep that in mind everyday!!!
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Is you Power Strip ON or is it OFF ?????   Is you Power Strip  ON or is it OFF ????? Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 10:13 am

wow. sorry to hear that. i had my FX5 stop working one time becuase it had unplugged itself becuase the hose was sitting on the powercord and over time unplugged it. i only lost a few fish becuase i had another filter. sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
thebanker
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
thebanker

PostSubject: Re: Is you Power Strip ON or is it OFF ?????   Is you Power Strip  ON or is it OFF ????? Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 12:21 pm

sorry for your loss, live and you learn.
Back to top Go down
unknown
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
unknown

Favorite Fish: : You mean I gotta have a favorite??

PostSubject: Re: Is you Power Strip ON or is it OFF ?????   Is you Power Strip  ON or is it OFF ????? Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 12:37 pm

Sorry to hear about that, Cajun. I check my tanks every time I feed (2-3 times daily). With a house full of cats, it's not uncommon for things to get turned off or unplugged. I also check the flow of all filtration systems (I actually drop the food in front of them) to check for function. It has helped me save a couple tanks of fish when I found a couple not working properly.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Is you Power Strip ON or is it OFF ?????   Is you Power Strip  ON or is it OFF ????? Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 1:24 pm

Ouch. Sorry for the loss. Hope the survivors do you well!
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Is you Power Strip ON or is it OFF ?????   Is you Power Strip  ON or is it OFF ????? Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 1:25 pm

srry to hear that bro!!! caution to all!!!!
hope the remaining do welll!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Is you Power Strip ON or is it OFF ?????   Is you Power Strip  ON or is it OFF ????? Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 1:41 pm

thanks, ALL... Thesurvivors are still survivors. they are really stressed out, but doing okay. the four 2.5" petrocolas that were with them are doing okay also.

Last edited by CajunGator on 4/19/2010, 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Is you Power Strip ON or is it OFF ?????   Is you Power Strip  ON or is it OFF ????? Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 1:42 pm

nice glad to hear that bro!! take Xtra care of them!!!
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Is you Power Strip ON or is it OFF ?????   Is you Power Strip  ON or is it OFF ????? Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 1:43 pm

nice glad to hear that bro!! take Xtra care of them!!!
Back to top Go down
unknown
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
unknown

Favorite Fish: : You mean I gotta have a favorite??

PostSubject: Re: Is you Power Strip ON or is it OFF ?????   Is you Power Strip  ON or is it OFF ????? Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 2:11 pm

Glad to hear it. At least you didn't lose everything. Take care of the survivors!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is you Power Strip ON or is it OFF ?????   Is you Power Strip  ON or is it OFF ????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is you Power Strip ON or is it OFF ?????
Page 1 of 1