UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Martha visits Fred

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Martha visits Fred Empty
PostSubject: Martha visits Fred   Martha visits Fred Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 1:18 pm

After a water change on Fred and Martha's tank I filled it up to the brim. Well Martha decided to swim over the divider and go visit Fred for a bit. Here is a video of it. They are in a divided 55g till I find a bigger tank for them.... any sex ideas on them would be nice!
Martha visits Fred Th_DSCN2320
Oh, they are red dragon flowerhorns
Back to top Go down

Martha visits Fred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martha visits Fred   Martha visits Fred Icon_minitime4/12/2010, 9:47 am

They have done this several times and haven't killed or maimed each other yet. Not too sure what they are up to, almost looks like a pre mating dance but who knows!
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

Martha visits Fred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martha visits Fred   Martha visits Fred Icon_minitime4/12/2010, 3:32 pm

i love how she gets fed up with him and just slips over the top lol
Back to top Go down
bluestarfh
Private First Class
Private First Class
bluestarfh

Favorite Fish: : Flowerhorn and rare cichlids

Martha visits Fred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martha visits Fred   Martha visits Fred Icon_minitime5/27/2010, 4:00 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

Martha visits Fred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martha visits Fred   Martha visits Fred Icon_minitime5/27/2010, 6:29 pm

Ya, its funny to watch, only one time have they lip locked bad enough to bruise each other
Back to top Go down
seminoleranch
Private First Class
Private First Class
seminoleranch

Favorite Fish: : Currently my DoJo's they spend hours playing but over all if it has fins I am there.

Martha visits Fred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martha visits Fred   Martha visits Fred Icon_minitime5/29/2010, 8:11 am

Beautiful fish Fern, love the colors!
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

Favorite Fish: : halfmoon bettas and any nice looking cichlids

Martha visits Fred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martha visits Fred   Martha visits Fred Icon_minitime5/29/2010, 12:24 pm

fern martha looks like a martin lol! but it may be you just got a nicely colored female and as for fred super male nice you got a pair cheers keep them visiting each other so you can have some fry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Martha visits Fred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martha visits Fred   Martha visits Fred Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martha visits Fred
Page 1 of 1