UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

:(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(

Go down 
+5
S&FW_FishyFriend
KMX
CajunGator
ricardorocks
alkomist
9 posters
AuthorMessage
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

:(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Empty
PostSubject: :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(   :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_minitime3/8/2010, 9:48 am

Ok so im on my way from gettin breakfast on saturday morning right!
im headin down Fontana Ave wen i get a glance at a fish tank some 1 was throwing out! i thought kool! another 50g or somthin! i didnt see it that well cuz i noticed it last second! so i turn around and checked out the tank!
as i get out of the car, the tank that i thought was a 50 turned out to be an old 280!!! i was like :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Affraid :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 265353 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_cheers :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 165198 WTF!!!!! i checked it out! the only thing wrong with it was that it was cracked in one of tha walls! the short one!! all i had to do was take it to a glass shop and BAMO!!!
so i went and knocked at the house and asked if they were just throwing it out? they told me yeah whoever gets it its theirs!! I WAS SO HAPPY!!! IWAS DOIN BACKFLIPS!!!! i went and looked at it some more! all it needed was a lil TLC and :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 455499 but then i rembered that i was driving a lil 1997 saturn Sh!t box and had NO ROOM the the glass beast!!! every 1 i knew with a truck was either busy or not ansewering! so i had no choice but to leave it :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 81851 i went home and called my friend! he told me that he would help me out but that he didnt get out of work till 3!!!
so it was on!! i was to pick up my meast a 3!!! i drove by and stopped to check on it lik 4 times!!! every time i went it was their waiting for me:) :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 772292 i was sweatin it! i didnt want any 1 to pick it up so i asked to see if i could leave the tank in the ppls yard!!! but they werent home! and their gates were locked!!!>:/
so it was time!!! 3-o-clock had come and my friend had just puleed up!! i didnt give him any time to get of the truck! i just hopped in and we left!!
i was so anxiouse! then the time finally came! we pulled up to the house and the dam thing was GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was sooooo Pissed!!! :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 190883 all that was left in the dirt was the outline of were it once stood!!!!!! i wanted to cry!!!! :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 364968 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 364968 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 364968 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 364968 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 364968 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 364968 out of all the dam times i went to check up on it!!!!!!!
the backflips turned into punches and kicks!!!!! wat makes it worse was that it was raining!!!
WHY is it that bad things ALWAYS happen wen its raining??
and to make it evn MUCH WORSE is that wen my friend dropped me off at home i was locked out!!!!! no 1 was home so he had to drop me off at my moms house!!!!
lol to make things TRIPLE WORSE!!!!!! as i was pulling out of the grocery store parking lot......i was rear ended!!!!!!! with my prego wife in the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 270682 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 214368 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 232963 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 708197 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 476356 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 473165 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 364968 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 190883 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 190883 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 190883 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 190883 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 309103 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 309103 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 309103 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 196631 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 196631 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 196631 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 196631 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 196631 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 196631 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 196631 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 196631 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 196631 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 196631 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 196631 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 196631 :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( 196631

Talk about bad luck and lameness!!!!!! i hope u guys never EVER experience a day like mine!!!!!!!! have a good and lucky day to all!!!!
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

Favorite Fish: : halfmoon bettas and any nice looking cichlids

PostSubject: Re: :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(   :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_minitime3/8/2010, 9:50 am

dam sorry for the bad news things will get better stay positive
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(   :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_minitime3/8/2010, 9:57 am

And i thought i had a sukky day... YOURs really SUKD... big time!
Sorry for your extraordinary BADD DAY... but dont forget it can only get BETTER.. Hang In There!
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(   :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_minitime3/8/2010, 10:06 am

i still wanna cry!!!! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(   :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_minitime3/8/2010, 10:52 am

Ouch! poop
Is your wife ok?
Another tank will come along some day......
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(   :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_minitime3/8/2010, 11:04 am

yeah she is doin fine! thank god!! and so is Katelyn:)
my doughter who is not born yet lol
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(   :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_minitime3/8/2010, 11:12 am

That SUCKS!!! I would have sat on the curb next to it until 3pm. Told everyone that it was mine and I was waiting for the truck to get it. Sorry BOSS!!
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(   :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_minitime3/8/2010, 11:14 am

yeah i was plannin on doin that but i had bills to pay and eronds to run!!!
also had totake the wife to the hospital to see if ma baby was ok!!!
but if i didnt have to do any of that!!! i wouldv camped out their and chilled!!!!
believ me lol
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(   :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_minitime3/8/2010, 11:15 am

take wife and baby and thats it! lol!
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(   :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_minitime3/8/2010, 11:28 am

:(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Lol yeah! ur right im just gonna stick with that!!!
ill chill on tanks for a minute aswell i think im good with the 12 or so i have already hehehe
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

PostSubject: Re: :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(   :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_minitime3/8/2010, 11:46 am

Well since bad things happen in threes, the worst of your luck is hopefully over... glad to hear everyone is ok from getting rearended. Absolute bummer about the tank, but as. was said, there will be others!
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(   :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_minitime3/8/2010, 11:51 am

yeah thanx every 1!!
i just hope their will be more 280gs for free on the side of the road!! lol!
just glad MaMas and baby are ok:)
Back to top Go down
Ghoulish_chaos
Major
Major
Ghoulish_chaos

PostSubject: Re: :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(   :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_minitime3/8/2010, 4:48 pm

I would have went home to drink a case of beer.
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(   :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_minitime3/8/2010, 5:15 pm

so close, yet so far
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(   :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_minitime3/9/2010, 8:19 am

and then sals over here beein a joker!!!! douche!!! lol
Back to top Go down
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

PostSubject: Re: :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(   :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_minitime3/9/2010, 10:39 pm

Aww that sticks what a bummer. But you have a baby on the way you don't really need the big tank right.......? It just was not ment to be. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

PostSubject: Re: :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(   :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 8:07 am

The tank was bad luck anyways. Breaking glass is 7 years of bad luck!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(   :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 8:25 am

Phil that's mirrors....
Its harder to find a place to cut glass than you think... I have 4 tanks that need a new side and I haven't found anyone to cut and drill them for me......
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(   :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 8:39 am

i think ferns right bout the mirrors!! lol
but yea i just take my broken tanks to the Glass shop! u know were they fix car windshields!! lol they do a super fine job!!!
and the best part is.......the company that i work for "Biagi Bros" is a truck and transportation CO. their trucks have broken windshields all the time so we have accounts with numerouse glass shops!!!
DISCOUNT!!!!;) haha

AND YES!!!!!!! im ok with tanks right now anyways!!! im just SOOOPER GLAD tha wife and kid are ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(   :(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:(THE LAMEST THING EVER!!!! :(
Page 1 of 1