UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol

Go down 
+7
Adamsarah
philuponthepho
Holey Rock of Texas
CajunGator
ssteelhead
ilicurtisili
tintersmom
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tintersmom
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Larg Angel's, Blennies, Anemones, did I mention Anemones.lol. Fresh would be Discuss, Black Knife ghost

Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Empty
PostSubject: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 12:59 pm

Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Pic_0112
Back to top Go down
tintersmom
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Larg Angel's, Blennies, Anemones, did I mention Anemones.lol. Fresh would be Discuss, Black Knife ghost

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 1:00 pm

Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Pic_0113
Back to top Go down
tintersmom
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 1:04 pm

Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Img_0110
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 1:12 pm

good beautiful!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ssteelhead
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : oscar

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 1:14 pm

looks very nice yes

I would do salt but too much $$$ for me rolling eye
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 1:17 pm

Thanks for SHARING --- awesome salt water tanks. Well Done..

Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol 975794
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 1:25 pm

wow it looks great!! i am glad you figured out how to post pics.
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 1:45 pm

I luv it! The more rock the better!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 1:49 pm

im glad theres more and more saltwater tanks are coming in. beautiful pics.
Back to top Go down
tintersmom
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 2:42 pm

Thanx guy's, those pic's r old, my 100gal is now my nem tank. Everything in the reef has grown so big ,Ive been giveing coral to friend's.lol. I am getting ready to put a spider crab in the 180, I hear they can help spread coral, shroom's ,ect. I also know it can be a little risky with the spider crab's, but , I'm a risk taker .lol.
Back to top Go down
Adamsarah
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/16/2010, 5:59 pm

My husband and I decided to wait for SW tank till we buy a home of our own, we want a 200-300 wall SW tank in the living room. Your stuff looks great! Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/16/2010, 10:13 pm

SWEEEEEEET

Beautiful powder blue and nice zoas.
Back to top Go down
tintersmom
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 5:02 am

Thanx so much guy's.............
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 10:40 am

How long has the tank been up and running?
Back to top Go down
tintersmom
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 1:14 pm

It's been running about 2 year's, The 100 gal was the original reef tank, and the 180 was a pred fish tank. Now the 180 is the main reef( those pic's r old) and the 100 gal is the nem/ minni reef.lol.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 1:27 pm

Looks like a very healthy tank.
Back to top Go down
tintersmom
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 1:31 pm

Thanx, I work hard on it LOL, I'm haveing trouble with my coral line though, I only have patches, and my son's tank is deep purple to the point his water turn's pink.
Back to top Go down
tintersmom
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 1:38 pm

Ive used the Ocean's Blend part 1 and 2, but it doesnt work for me, I know I have alot of calcium sucker's in there ha, but , my son add's nothing to his, and is so purple, it must be that Tn water.................lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 3:09 pm

nice tank, and another salty Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol 690297
Back to top Go down
kfennell
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 12:22 pm

loving the tang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 12:35 pm

tinter where is the updated pics? youve kept us waiting long enough :D
Back to top Go down
tintersmom
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 1:09 pm

Hi, yeah I know, I'm waiting for my son-in-law to get over here with his camera, he moves in snail mode.lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 1:28 pm

lol.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 1:48 pm

Pics pics pics! lol
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 2:30 pm

awesome setup.. those full aquascaping scenes are very special... tank looks very healty.. i need to quit looking at all those Salty tanks before i decide to get one.. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol   Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tintersmom's tank ; Kind of new at this whole forum thing. lol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next