UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Excited about my hubby's b-day present!

Go down 
+3
KMX
CajunGator
S&FW_FishyFriend
7 posters
AuthorMessage
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

Excited about my hubby's b-day present! Empty
PostSubject: Excited about my hubby's b-day present!   Excited about my hubby's b-day present! Icon_minitime3/6/2010, 10:45 pm

I got my hubby a 75 gallon tank with glass tops for his birthday as an upgrade for his turtles (Craigslist for $80) birthday ... so this can only mean one thing: I now have a 40 gallon breeder tank available for stocking with more fish! yes Only one roadblock (or 2) stands in my way... very quickly running out of room for safely housing full fish tanks... ideas? fish Is it time to build more stands? Or how about a rack? The garage isn't climate controlled, so that's out.... I'm running out of walls... lol! Excited about my hubby's b-day present! 772341
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Excited about my hubby's b-day present!   Excited about my hubby's b-day present! Icon_minitime3/6/2010, 10:54 pm

yep.... thats always an option! RACKS stack 'em UP

yes yes
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Excited about my hubby's b-day present!   Excited about my hubby's b-day present! Icon_minitime3/7/2010, 12:06 am

You can use the garage. Just have to do some adjusting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excited about my hubby's b-day present!   Excited about my hubby's b-day present! Icon_minitime3/7/2010, 9:16 am

Insulate the garage and add a window shaker! That's what I'm doing!
You got him a very nice present! birthday
Back to top Go down
JACK D
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
JACK D

Favorite Fish: : My fish, your fish, red fish, blue fish...

PostSubject: Re: Excited about my hubby's b-day present!   Excited about my hubby's b-day present! Icon_minitime3/7/2010, 12:16 pm

Rack em & stack em... fish
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

Favorite Fish: : halfmoon bettas and any nice looking cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Excited about my hubby's b-day present!   Excited about my hubby's b-day present! Icon_minitime3/7/2010, 12:16 pm

nice i wish my wife would get an intrest on my fish tanks good
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Favorite Fish: : Just about all of them!!

PostSubject: Re: Excited about my hubby's b-day present!   Excited about my hubby's b-day present! Icon_minitime3/7/2010, 12:27 pm

Racks or multiple tank stands!! And the garage LOL have tanks in the garage just finished emptying them as I'm redoing that as a work in progress, the last generic goldfish(s) found a home with a pond.

Course right now I'm not one to be talking about where to put tanks as there are 2 sitting on a coffee table, 1 on the kitchen counter with goldys waiting to be moved outside when the weather warms up a lil' more consistantly. Picked up a setup the other day to place a pair of chocolates in with space underneath for either a 20g long or enough room for 3 10's for some more fry.

UHMM maybe not the best person to be coaching or putting my 2cents in on how to get more tanks in limited space LOL
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Favorite Fish: : Just about all of them!!

PostSubject: Re: Excited about my hubby's b-day present!   Excited about my hubby's b-day present! Icon_minitime3/7/2010, 12:29 pm

Racks or multiple tank stands!! And the garage LOL have tanks in the garage just finished emptying them as I'm redoing that as a work in progress, the last generic goldfish(s) found a home with a pond.

Course right now I'm not one to be talking about where to put tanks as there are 2 sitting on a coffee table, 1 on the kitchen counter with goldys waiting to be moved outside when the weather warms up a lil' more consistantly. Picked up a setup the other day to place a pair of chocolates in with space underneath for either a 20g long or enough room for 3 10's for some more fry.

UHMM maybe not the best person to be coaching or putting my 2cents in on how to get more tanks in limited space LOL
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: Excited about my hubby's b-day present!   Excited about my hubby's b-day present! Icon_minitime3/7/2010, 12:55 pm

Really nice BD present !!!
Excited about my hubby's b-day present! 858205 racks my opinion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excited about my hubby's b-day present!   Excited about my hubby's b-day present! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excited about my hubby's b-day present!
Page 1 of 1