UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

flowerhorn daddy kampa red star

Go down 
+4
dukeonelone
ssteelhead
CajunGator
fabfish
8 posters
AuthorMessage
fabfish
Sergeant
Sergeant
fabfish

Favorite Fish: : my favorite fish are my 15 inck king kamfa breeding pair of flowerhorn

flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Empty
PostSubject: flowerhorn daddy kampa red star   flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 7:13 pm

this is ike , his wife is tina , u know y there names r what they r .... he is 2 years old , 10 inches and hes in a tank with tina and dorathy
flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Lots_o13
hes a good breeder and is always down with getting tail , literaly , he gets it or he bites it
flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Lots_o14
heres tina , shes 6 inches , she spawns every 2 weeks after babys r taken away
flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Lots_o15
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: flowerhorn daddy kampa red star   flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 7:15 pm

Very Nice FlowerHorns.. nice pair...
Back to top Go down
ssteelhead
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : oscar

PostSubject: Re: flowerhorn daddy kampa red star   flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 7:18 pm

hmm flowerhorns flowerhorn daddy kampa red star 690297

I need more tanks lol!
Back to top Go down
dukeonelone
Private First Class
Private First Class
dukeonelone

Favorite Fish: : south,central,texas and african cichlids, ponds koi,goldfish

PostSubject: Re: flowerhorn daddy kampa red star   flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 8:19 pm

very nice pair good
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: flowerhorn daddy kampa red star   flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 8:44 pm

Beautiful fish!
Back to top Go down
fabfish
Sergeant
Sergeant
fabfish

Favorite Fish: : my favorite fish are my 15 inck king kamfa breeding pair of flowerhorn

PostSubject: Re: flowerhorn daddy kampa red star   flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 10:28 pm

i love these fish but sometimes hes mean and ike is ike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flowerhorn daddy kampa red star   flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Icon_minitime2/10/2010, 12:47 am

are they breeding yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flowerhorn daddy kampa red star   flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Icon_minitime2/10/2010, 8:34 am

So you keep them in the same tank? They don't kill each other?

Fred's getting to be more of a looker than your Ike rolling eye
Back to top Go down
fabfish
Sergeant
Sergeant
fabfish

PostSubject: Re: flowerhorn daddy kampa red star   flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Icon_minitime2/10/2010, 7:10 pm

they r in the same tank but sometimes i have to separate them all to other diff tanks then put the girls in then re introduce ike to the tank , then hes nice for a couple weeks and he will mate with both girls , ive had 5 spawns from tina with at least 10 babys each time and dorathys spawned 4 times with at least 40 babys each time
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

PostSubject: Re: flowerhorn daddy kampa red star   flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Icon_minitime2/10/2010, 7:17 pm

VERY NICE FISH!!!! I want one lol, I need another tank dang it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flowerhorn daddy kampa red star   flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Icon_minitime2/11/2010, 9:12 am

Could you humor me with vent pics of them? I'm still trying to sex Fred and Martha....
Back to top Go down
fabfish
Sergeant
Sergeant
fabfish

PostSubject: Re: flowerhorn daddy kampa red star   flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 9:06 pm

thats good if freds looking better than ike cause ike is a $600 kampa flowerhorn ... they just had babys this morning , so hopefully i can get more than 14 this time
Back to top Go down
FH808
Private
Private
FH808

Favorite Fish: : Severum

PostSubject: Re: flowerhorn daddy kampa red star   flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Icon_minitime2/23/2010, 4:49 pm

The fish are beautiful, nice pics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flowerhorn daddy kampa red star   flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Icon_minitime2/23/2010, 4:52 pm

how much are you selling these for fab?
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: flowerhorn daddy kampa red star   flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Icon_minitime2/23/2010, 4:53 pm

Awesome fish Fab!!! very nice.
yes
Back to top Go down
doctor horn
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: flowerhorn daddy kampa red star   flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 6:07 pm

looks like a zz fins are long red eye all the trait of a zz nice my fish looks alot like ike when he was little a paid 12 dollar. I can email pictures.I too have a breeding pair last fry was two hundred ,about 2 inchs now and have egg agian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flowerhorn daddy kampa red star   flowerhorn daddy kampa red star Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flowerhorn daddy kampa red star
Page 1 of 1