UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

saltwater compatibility chart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

saltwater compatibility chart Empty
PostSubject: saltwater compatibility chart   saltwater compatibility chart Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 8:07 pm

http://www.liveaquaria.com/general/compatibility_chart.cfm
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

PostSubject: Re: saltwater compatibility chart   saltwater compatibility chart Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 11:38 pm

Thanks lord, this will help me if I decide to start up a sw tank, still trying to figure out if I want to or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: saltwater compatibility chart   saltwater compatibility chart Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 1:52 am

Rachael0805 wrote:
Thanks lord, this will help me if I decide to start up a sw tank, still trying to figure out if I want to or not.

do it rach, i will help you with info as the rest hear with sw tanks.
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: saltwater compatibility chart   saltwater compatibility chart Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 10:15 am

According to that list, none of my tanks should work.
I like going against the odds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: saltwater compatibility chart   saltwater compatibility chart Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 12:40 pm

nitty wrote:
According to that list, none of my tanks should work.
I like going against the odds.

nitty this is a basic chart for en extreme rough idea, all the charts are the samebut this one has the crosshairthing so you get the correct recommendation. what you do is take the compatibility chart and use a little common sense. like with angels, they have some listed as reef rafe yet any that are listed as reef safe have a 50/50 chance of nipping on your corals.
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: saltwater compatibility chart   saltwater compatibility chart Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 1:13 pm

i know. i was just being a smart a$$
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

PostSubject: Re: saltwater compatibility chart   saltwater compatibility chart Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 2:36 pm

Ok I am officially making the sw tank my next project, the only problem is its only gonna be a 16 gl nano......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: saltwater compatibility chart   saltwater compatibility chart Icon_minitime2/11/2010, 2:12 pm

nice rach, just make sure to keep on top of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saltwater compatibility chart   saltwater compatibility chart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

saltwater compatibility chart
Page 1 of 1