UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk Empty
PostSubject: My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk   My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 12:04 pm

Being that the unicorn grows so slow, I can keep him for a while.
The Tang is very camera shy.

N-JOY

My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk 101_0905

My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk 101_0914

My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk 101_0907
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

PostSubject: Re: My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk   My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 12:05 pm

Awesome!! I love getting new fish! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk   My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 12:06 pm

Very Very Nice.... Ride that Pony Ride LOL
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

PostSubject: Re: My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk   My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 12:07 pm

CajunGator wrote:
Very Very Nice.... Ride that Pony Ride LOL

L O L
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk   My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 12:10 pm

How pretty! Nice fish. My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk 393849
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

PostSubject: Re: My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk   My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 12:15 pm

Nitty: how much did you pay for that Lunare Wrasse? I saw one at the Hurst Petco for $22.99 and was wondering if that was a good price or not... Lemme know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk   My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 12:16 pm

S&FW_FishyFriend wrote:
Nitty: how much did you pay for that Lunare Wrasse? I saw one at the Hurst Petco for $22.99 and was wondering if that was a good price or not... Lemme know!

if its an actual lunare wrasse, thats cheap. ive seen them for 6 times that lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk   My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 12:17 pm

o yea nitty very nice fish, that tang is beautiful
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

PostSubject: Re: My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk   My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 12:43 pm

S&FW_FishyFriend wrote:

That wasn't my fish, it was a pic off the internet. I just want one, but I like coral and they don't. 3"-4" usually cost around $30-$35.

How big was the one you seen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk   My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 12:49 pm

nitty wrote:
S&FW_FishyFriend wrote:

That wasn't my fish, it was a pic off the internet. I just want one, but I like coral and they don't. 3"-4" usually cost around $30-$35.

How big was the one you seen?

wowzers my lfs sells them for 125 and they cant keep them in the store
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

PostSubject: Re: My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk   My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 5:58 pm

There's one at fish ranch right now for $39.99.
If you like I can ask if they ship? LMK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk   My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 6:43 pm

[quote="nitty"]There's one at fish ranch right now for $39.99.
If you like I can ask if they ship? LMK[/quote

i would but ive got a little ich outbreak i think so im gonna wait for a bit before i get any more fish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk   My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Unicorn Tang & Arc Eyed Hawk
Page 1 of 1