UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Changed out the 125gal TOOO...

Go down 
+6
Rachael0805
JACK D
nitty
philuponthepho
76dragon
Barb Okla
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Barb Okla
Private First Class
Private First Class
Barb Okla

Favorite Fish: : FreshWater Cichlids of all regions! not picky.. yet..

Changed out the 125gal TOOO... Empty
PostSubject: Changed out the 125gal TOOO...   Changed out the 125gal TOOO... Icon_minitime1/23/2010, 11:26 am

My Midas!! well U know, U get tired of the same ole tank look. So Thursday, I went ahead and switched out the Moorii Dolphins and my big American Midas family.. THE tank really looks bare now as they do NOT allow much deco! That plant wont' stay their for long!! but hey, they take up for it in size and movement!!
I totally cleaned this tank Tues and removed lots of rock/other. to make it easier on move day..
Changed out the 125gal TOOO... 125galJan1810006x10c
Two different light spectrums so the tank looks like bright day to mid day..

Changed out the 125gal TOOO... 125galMIDASJan2110029x10cl
Now the Midas are here and although it is not as nice looking deco wise, they sure do make U watch them more!!

NOW the Blue Dolphins are in their old tank, AGAIN after a good cleaning. I did a small scale of what the 125gal. looked like:
Changed out the 125gal TOOO... 75galDolphinsJan2110008x10cc
They got NEW pool filter sand but their filters and deco. They also got 75% fresh water, so the deco is not cleaned until later..

Everyone is doing fine.. I did lose 4 adult Dolphins to unknown reasons.. So they are fine now and not crowded in this 75gal tank.. THE big male is gone too.. bummer big time!! but that smaller male is nice..

RIP big guy AND that big female right behind him!!
Changed out the 125gal TOOO... DolphinsOct3108010x10cc
Back to top Go down
76dragon
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Changed out the 125gal TOOO...   Changed out the 125gal TOOO... Icon_minitime1/23/2010, 12:06 pm

The blue one looks like she has lipstick on. hehhah
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

PostSubject: Re: Changed out the 125gal TOOO...   Changed out the 125gal TOOO... Icon_minitime1/23/2010, 12:37 pm

Good quality moori for the dead ones.
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: Changed out the 125gal TOOO...   Changed out the 125gal TOOO... Icon_minitime1/23/2010, 1:59 pm

Nice dolphins.
Back to top Go down
JACK D
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
JACK D

Favorite Fish: : My fish, your fish, red fish, blue fish...

PostSubject: Re: Changed out the 125gal TOOO...   Changed out the 125gal TOOO... Icon_minitime1/23/2010, 2:29 pm

Awsome dolphins, sorry for the loss...
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

PostSubject: Re: Changed out the 125gal TOOO...   Changed out the 125gal TOOO... Icon_minitime1/23/2010, 4:47 pm

Sorry for your loss, but nice pics, thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changed out the 125gal TOOO...   Changed out the 125gal TOOO... Icon_minitime1/23/2010, 4:54 pm

I love the dolphin house! It looks like a real house at first glance lol!
Sorry for your loss......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changed out the 125gal TOOO...   Changed out the 125gal TOOO... Icon_minitime1/23/2010, 10:31 pm

o man those are beautiful! sorry for you loss
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

PostSubject: Re: Changed out the 125gal TOOO...   Changed out the 125gal TOOO... Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 7:19 am

I hate losing good fish, or any fish for that matter.... Great re-do.... Sorry for your loss....
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Changed out the 125gal TOOO...   Changed out the 125gal TOOO... Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 8:22 am

Nice dolphinn set up u got their!!!!
losing fish blows!!!! right! but yeah thats the way things go somtimes!
were the dolphin u lost a breeding pair?
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: Changed out the 125gal TOOO...   Changed out the 125gal TOOO... Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 10:16 am

Nice pics! Sorry you lost a few. . . I always hate to lose fish. :(
Back to top Go down
kfennell
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Changed out the 125gal TOOO...   Changed out the 125gal TOOO... Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 11:57 am

Those are some nice fish, I would love to have something like that when I get bored with saltwater!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changed out the 125gal TOOO...   Changed out the 125gal TOOO... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changed out the 125gal TOOO...
Page 1 of 1