UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank

Go down 
+3
KMX
R2 Ranch
Barb Okla
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Barb Okla
Private First Class
Private First Class
Barb Okla

Favorite Fish: : FreshWater Cichlids of all regions! not picky.. yet..

My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank Empty
PostSubject: My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank   My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank Icon_minitime12/11/2009, 6:50 pm

This is my Blue Dolphin tank, their are 8 adults, two large males and the rest females but a possible smaller male. Lots of babies in this tank. I had like 60 but now I see only like 25 are left. Stil a good #.. The main big male is on top.
I just cleaned it today and rerocked it some on the left side. NOT happy with it but for now, it wil do..
Hard to get a really good pic. I see I didnt' hide my heater temp gage or the air line from rerocking. O well. get it next time!!
My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank 125galrerocked121109012

The two main males. buddies most times!!
My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank Dolphins121109033

Most of the gang!
My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank Dolphins125april2809023

Some of the Juvies in the tank. nice male already showing great blue!!
My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank Dolphins121109015

THE video of them in Oct. U can see the fry swimming down below. LOTS of fake plants as they needed the cover.
More video's of my tanks on the MORE FROM on the right. Nothing like seeing them on video!! makes them more real..

Last edited by Barb Okla on 12/12/2009, 8:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
R2 Ranch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
R2 Ranch

Favorite Fish: : Any that belong to me.

PostSubject: Re: My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank   My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank Icon_minitime12/11/2009, 6:53 pm

Awesome... Great Job! I love my Blue Dolphin's!
Back to top Go down
Barb Okla
Private First Class
Private First Class
Barb Okla

Favorite Fish: : FreshWater Cichlids of all regions! not picky.. yet..

PostSubject: Re: My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank   My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank Icon_minitime12/11/2009, 7:10 pm

Thanks.. I have 12 tanks. This is my biggest and best showing for large Malawi cichlids. It took me like 3 years to get them all grown and compatable. The large male is NOT realted to the females. the smaller male is... AND just last week I lost my big female!! bummer!! but it happens. AND yes they are slow growers!! But when they do get some size on them, U best have a big tank to show them off in!!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank   My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank Icon_minitime12/11/2009, 7:44 pm

Very nice. My biggest is only about 3.5" but looking very nice.
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

PostSubject: Re: My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank   My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank Icon_minitime12/11/2009, 9:35 pm

Great set-up! I love the fish too.
Back to top Go down
cichlid mania
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank   My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank Icon_minitime12/12/2009, 7:24 am

Looking Great
Back to top Go down
JACK D
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
JACK D

Favorite Fish: : My fish, your fish, red fish, blue fish...

PostSubject: Re: My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank   My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank Icon_minitime12/12/2009, 7:47 am

Very nice!!! Love them moorii!!!
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank   My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank Icon_minitime12/12/2009, 11:11 am

I'm liking this very much! lol Looks great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank   My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 125gal Cryotocara Moorii Blue Dolphin Tank
Page 1 of 1