UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Breeding Rosy red minnows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lgsasquatch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
lgsasquatch

Favorite Fish: : All i can afford

Breeding Rosy red minnows Empty
PostSubject: Breeding Rosy red minnows   Breeding Rosy red minnows Icon_minitime11/30/2009, 9:23 am

H E L P !! Does anybody have any experience in breeding rosy red minnows, or know anybody with experience? I am thinking of breeding them for feeders like i did with my convicts i used to have.I have done some research and from what i have found they breed like cichlids but not sure what type of cichlid. Any info would be appreciated

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Rico
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Rico

Favorite Fish: : CA/SA Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Breeding Rosy red minnows   Breeding Rosy red minnows Icon_minitime11/30/2009, 10:22 am

i have been told that you need ponds to breed these.
Back to top Go down
lgsasquatch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
lgsasquatch

Favorite Fish: : All i can afford

PostSubject: Re: Breeding Rosy red minnows   Breeding Rosy red minnows Icon_minitime11/30/2009, 12:01 pm

I do have a pond it is a 100 gallon but it has a 24" black pacu and a 18" high finned blue channel cat that would eat the minnows before they ever breed. Some of the things i found said that it could be done in a 20 gallon with equal male for females.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breeding Rosy red minnows   Breeding Rosy red minnows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breeding Rosy red minnows
Page 1 of 1