UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Put a face to your name....

Go down 
    +108
    CDRivera
    Kasshan
    payne120
    brenna
    fishface30
    Flippercon
    WildWiley
    Jd.
    PHISH HEAD
    AFRICAN757
    Zuly
    sunkenmetal
    slimtosa
    ornate12
    Shea
    Meredith
    KingBichir
    juliet
    JacquiGemini
    -3de-
    hello2196
    BobV
    strikingthematch
    natikah
    PATSFAN69
    oscarlover007
    LvMyPuffer
    fish head 378
    williemcd
    Ben
    lichenthrope
    halnick
    Shaysfishys
    Keelo
    jb1edlover
    bassackwards
    sschult
    hatman
    plantedtankdude
    cwhip
    08can-am
    jaiko1975
    wildbeanerz
    Caton
    razzbuten
    jessecichlidguy
    elfwolfe
    whisper
    MarkM
    Kat
    seawolff
    Jeepluv77
    Mlegion1988
    BLimon
    fubusux
    BrittanyG
    nashvillefish
    Incaico
    cichlidlover26
    VAMPY
    Demonkegman
    istrober
    76dragon
    khrister
    jeaninel
    LGS101
    thebanker
    lgsasquatch
    BFinley
    Angel
    bluestarfh
    musiccitycichlids
    svaha
    mshill90
    bumblebee
    pillierox1
    nick a
    MikeM
    alan j t
    unknown
    igotatank
    sal
    jcsmit7
    joey
    typicaltony
    Fluffy
    philuponthepho
    CajunGator
    Terry
    Holey Rock of Texas
    alkomist
    timw
    fabfish
    JACK D
    aintshepurrty
    bimmertech
    CSnyder00
    ricardorocks
    nitty
    mbovinet
    S&FW_FishyFriend
    h0ngkn0t2
    hydrodmg
    Raschael
    KMX
    ssteelhead
    Rachael0805
    ilicurtisili
    112 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next
    AuthorMessage
    ilicurtisili
    Admin
    Admin
    ilicurtisili

Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Empty
    PostSubject: put a face to your name....   Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/16/2010, 3:24 am

First topic message reminder :

i want to see who im talking to all the time. and know some names, not screen names.
    put your name - age - location with a pic underneath.

Curtis - 20 - Watauga,Tx

Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 L_4ef511

Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 L_9a3710

Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 New_ha10

Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 L_dbad10

i found some more pictures and just had to post them

Last edited by ilicurtisili on 1/27/2010, 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
    CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 6:30 pm

I used to sell them. They are fun.
    Back to top Go down
    jb1edlover
    Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
    Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
    jb1edlover

Favorite Fish: : I have the fish in my avatar but the photo was taken by Nick Andreola of the HCCC. His photography skills are a little better than mine!

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 9:50 pm

This was from last weekends snow storm...

1. No I'm not cold
    2. This is the longest my hair has been in years
    3. My right leg is way bigger than the left
    4. I eat lots of food, in order to maintain my physique!
    5. Yes I played football!

Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 008-10
    Back to top Go down
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 10:57 pm

Do you play football at ECU? lol! j/k
    Back to top Go down
    jb1edlover
    Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
    Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
    jb1edlover

Favorite Fish: : I have the fish in my avatar but the photo was taken by Nick Andreola of the HCCC. His photography skills are a little better than mine!

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 12:21 am

No, I didn't get an offer from ECU, but I did get a full ride to Notre Dame, I decided to join the army and get shot at! Much more interesting! J/K
    JB
    Back to top Go down
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 12:25 am

Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 196631 lol!
    Back to top Go down
    jaiko1975
    jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 11:15 am

whats up with the duck face man?.....We know the hello kitty house is your secret hiding place.. lol!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 11:19 am

Got you fixed there sam!
    Back to top Go down
    sschult
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    sschult

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 11:24 am

Thanks for all your help Fern. Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 772341
    Back to top Go down
    plantedtankdude
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    plantedtankdude

Favorite Fish: : all of them along with mermaids and me I'm a Pisces.

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 2:23 pm

you ladies and guys are welcome I say independently wealthy. because I don't like to say I'm unemployed... I'm on ssdi do to some surgeries,and bipolar.

the priest photo that was taking in deep elm which is in dallas texas it was at the zombie walk my brother went as Jesus so i went as a zombie priest.
    the dog, that is a dog I got for free when I was getting some tattoos from a friend. his wife found a box of puppies on the side of the road and nurses them back to health. I got the oh hey Joey, do you want a cute little puppy.. 2 years later the american pitbull terrier mix was the best pup I ever brought... home...

the hello kitty, was a joke my friend sent me a long time ago and I had it saved on one of my computers...

why... no girlfriend/ wife photos. I'm at a I hope I pick the right one this time stage.. I don't need any more wackos or needy,annoying ladies in my life.. I don't like to talk about it but I can a little bit. almost had a wife walked in to her apartment oh around 2 years ago, there she was well to keep pg lets just say she was with a co- worker friend bobing for apples and suger was all split on her table.well laughing it would of been a good show of cheaters to bad the cameras wheren't with me when I walked in.... always always get the persons your dating full health and full past history before thinking about marrying them.. went single for a while after that, then found a girlfriend. but to keep it pg and short she was a 22 year old with a 12 years mind.. "whats so special about fish you can't pet them or walk them, are those little those fishies babies, I'm hungry do you have spegate-d-oooooooooooooooos, slam her hands down at the billard bars excuse mez excuse mez I need a dr. pepper, oh and can't forget the make sure self at home, then she wouldn't go look for anything, I need this and 2 mins later, i need this, then 2 mins later i need this... sorry to talk bad about a lady but she was to annoying,needed,and dumb..

so single usa fish box ladies I'm single... I like fish tanks, and pit terriers, and mini trucks, scions, 4x4's, and drifting.. oh oh oh oh and what's really important I remember to put the toilet seat down after I use the bathroom.
    Back to top Go down
    wildbeanerz
    Captain
    Captain
    wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 2:39 pm

Wow...sounds like a run of bad luck with the ladies there PTD. Just know that we are not all like that and one day you will find the one that is right for you. Probably when you stop looking for her!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 3:00 pm

Hey PTD It's easier to stay single I see all the post of my wife, my bf, my husband, and think I'm glad I'm single. lol! And yes your dog is precious.
    Back to top Go down
    08can-am
    Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
    Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

Favorite Fish: : Any thing reef friendl

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 3:01 pm

Yup you always find what you are looking for when you arent looking. Or where you least expect to find it.
    Back to top Go down
    cwhip
    cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 3:25 pm

I new that house had to be a joke!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 5:03 pm

Yup I found my bf when I had given up lol!
    Back to top Go down
    sal
    Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
    Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
    sal

Favorite Fish: : All Cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 6:31 pm

PTD and Vixen sitting in a tree.......K-I-S-S-I-N-G...... lol!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 6:41 pm

Rolling Eyes wow dude out

lol!
    Back to top Go down
    plantedtankdude
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    plantedtankdude

Favorite Fish: : all of them along with mermaids and me I'm a Pisces.

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 5:07 am

HA HA sure why not I like older ladies HE HE HE HE.... yep I stop looking and I just go with the flow.... a little hard though when I got to say I'm "x" years old living with ".... do to ......... and I'm on ssdi, like aquariums and pit terriers.... there go 90% of my chances..... lot of it is all about status quoe around here with the ladies.... I just need to get a few things in order and life will be better.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 7:39 am

Watch who you're calling older Dude! lol!
    Back to top Go down
    jaiko1975
    jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 7:47 am

dude he called the ladys in here OLD bad move partner..lmao lol!
    Back to top Go down
    hatman
    Warrant Officer 1
    Warrant Officer 1
    hatman

Favorite Fish: : I don't have favorite a fish, but I really enjoy my Christmas Fulu's. Also my 125g community tank.

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 11:07 am

Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 858205
    Back to top Go down
    cwhip
    cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 11:31 am

we're not old we are experienced:) why send a girl to do a Womans job? Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 393849
    Back to top Go down
    istrober
    istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 12:36 pm

lol dude that hello kitty house just made me laugh too much ...! Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 690297
    Back to top Go down
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 12:40 pm

plantedtankdude wrote:
    HA HA sure why not I like older ladies HE HE HE HE.... .

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! haha haha

FishVixen wrote:
    Watch who you're calling older Dude! lol!

lol!

jaiko1975 wrote:
    dude he called the ladys in here OLD bad move partner..lmao lol!

lol!
    cwhip wrote:
    we're not old we are experienced:)

I could take that a few different ways... lol! haha
    You all crack me up.

Back to top Go down
    BFinley
    Admin
    Admin
    BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 12:42 pm

crazy
    Back to top Go down
    cwhip
    cwhip

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/6/2011, 11:29 am

New Guy
    Back to top Go down
    Holey Rock of Texas
    Admin
    Admin
    Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 12:16 pm

bump
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put a face to your name....    Put a face to your name....  - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Put a face to your name....
    Page 21 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next