UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Peppered dying of old age?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
strawman1985
strawman1985

Favorite Fish: : Jack Dempsey...Red Tail Shark... Severum... Raphael Cat...Cardinals...Cory's... Hy511's There are many more as well

Peppered dying of old age? Empty
PostSubject: Peppered dying of old age?   Peppered dying of old age? Icon_minitime5/19/2012, 1:01 pm

I have 2 peppered's in my 55 gallon. One is bigger and when I got them someone had traded them in so I do not know the age. I thought he had already passed away so I was scooping him up and saw him breathing so I let him back in and he returned to the bottom to rest. He has really slowed down in the past couple of weeks but his color is fine as is all my other fish. All parameters are good, and to look at him sitting there you would think he is healthy. I put some black water extract in there as I have had that stuff perform miracles before.
Back to top Go down
strawman1985
strawman1985

Favorite Fish: : Jack Dempsey...Red Tail Shark... Severum... Raphael Cat...Cardinals...Cory's... Hy511's There are many more as well

PostSubject: Re: Peppered dying of old age?   Peppered dying of old age? Icon_minitime5/19/2012, 5:55 pm

Whatever it was, he passed away...
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Favorite Fish: : 2 Clown Loaches...
Blue Dolphins 10.

PostSubject: Re: Peppered dying of old age?   Peppered dying of old age? Icon_minitime5/20/2012, 7:34 am

Sorry.....
Back to top Go down
strawman1985
strawman1985

PostSubject: Re: Peppered dying of old age?   Peppered dying of old age? Icon_minitime5/20/2012, 1:34 pm

No worries, I am thinking it was old age. He was traded in at a store I visit and he was big so I wanted him. The way had been slowing down makes me think he was old. He at least had a peaceful end, his poor buddy seems lost now, but hopefully the 2 bronze I added that keep following him will help out :)
Back to top Go down
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

Favorite Fish: : Kribensis

PostSubject: Re: Peppered dying of old age?   Peppered dying of old age? Icon_minitime5/20/2012, 4:12 pm

i hear cories have been known to live up to 20 yrs. but idk if that is exception or rule.
Back to top Go down
greydragon12345
Private First Class
Private First Class
greydragon12345

Favorite Fish: : Angelfish,guppys

PostSubject: Re: Peppered dying of old age?   Peppered dying of old age? Icon_minitime5/22/2012, 7:22 pm

my oldest cory was an albino she lived to be almost 14 years old she had lots of kids in her lifetime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peppered dying of old age?   Peppered dying of old age? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peppered dying of old age?
Page 1 of 1