UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Stocking Idea's for a FW 2g Nano

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

Stocking Idea's for a FW 2g Nano Empty
PostSubject: Stocking Idea's for a FW 2g Nano   Stocking Idea's for a FW 2g Nano Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 10:44 am

Ok I got a 2g nano a few weeks ago!Right now it has a piece of DW and 2 fake plants in it!I tried live plants,but there wasn't enough light so I went back to fake plants.The tank is already cycled and is ready for fish!I know I'm limited on what fish,but I need some idea's!If anyone can throw some idea's out there I will appriciate it!Thanks!
Stocking Idea's for a FW 2g Nano Image_60Stocking Idea's for a FW 2g Nano Image_61
Back to top Go down
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

Favorite Fish: : Kribensis

PostSubject: Re: Stocking Idea's for a FW 2g Nano   Stocking Idea's for a FW 2g Nano Icon_minitime4/30/2012, 4:27 am

your favorite male guppy, a trio of orange von rio tetras, and a mystery snail.
Back to top Go down
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

PostSubject: Re: Stocking Idea's for a FW 2g Nano   Stocking Idea's for a FW 2g Nano Icon_minitime4/30/2012, 4:28 am

or you can always sub out the orange tetras for neons, cardinals, white cloud minnows, etc small fishes....

just dont be tempted to overstock it.
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

PostSubject: Re: Stocking Idea's for a FW 2g Nano   Stocking Idea's for a FW 2g Nano Icon_minitime4/30/2012, 11:07 am

I think what Kasshan is suggesting might be overstocking, IMO. I would recommend looking at Heterandria formosa, or pygmy livebearer (mosquito fish). The males get to .8" and the females about 1.4". Plus a snail like Kasshan suggests or perhaps a couple ghost or cherry shrimp. Good luck with your endeavour!
Back to top Go down
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

PostSubject: Re: Stocking Idea's for a FW 2g Nano   Stocking Idea's for a FW 2g Nano Icon_minitime4/30/2012, 4:05 pm

yeah my suggestion admittedly is likely pushing the limits even with overfiltration and frequent water changes.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Stocking Idea's for a FW 2g Nano   Stocking Idea's for a FW 2g Nano Icon_minitime5/5/2012, 11:52 am

I was thinking of some orange von rio tetras!Those would look good in there!Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stocking Idea's for a FW 2g Nano   Stocking Idea's for a FW 2g Nano Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stocking Idea's for a FW 2g Nano
Page 1 of 1