UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Cleithracara maronii (Keyhole Cichlid) Spawn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

Cleithracara maronii (Keyhole Cichlid) Spawn Empty
PostSubject: Cleithracara maronii (Keyhole Cichlid) Spawn   Cleithracara maronii (Keyhole Cichlid) Spawn Icon_minitime3/2/2012, 9:57 pm

This is the second go round with this pair. I moved them and the first set of eggs 2 weeks ago to a 20 long. They ate the eggs the next day. They ended up laying a ton of eggs within the 2 weeks. I got 6 of them back in July for my community tank and I have 5 left. Out of the 5 I have two pairs and an oddball female. Here is a short video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqiiV4QGY6o&feature=plcp&context=C3ad1734UDOEgsToPDskJGL4ofSuoT45HOS28lVciu
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

Cleithracara maronii (Keyhole Cichlid) Spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleithracara maronii (Keyhole Cichlid) Spawn   Cleithracara maronii (Keyhole Cichlid) Spawn Icon_minitime3/2/2012, 10:31 pm

nice congrats
Back to top Go down

Cleithracara maronii (Keyhole Cichlid) Spawn
Page 1 of 1