UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GOSKN5
Private
Private

FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only Empty
PostSubject: FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only   FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 10:39 am

I am looking to sell or trade my male Green Terror/Saum... he is about 4-4.5 inches long and still growing.. diet of NLS and the occasional shrimp pellet or algae pellet.... very nice male, with potential to be a beast IMO...

Local only, I have never shipped fish... Danville, VA 24541... would prefer to trade for other interesting fish that could live in a 55.... or sell for $15

The pics dont do him justice, they are horrible!! Thanks for looking...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only   FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 10:56 am

Very nice Gold Saum (false green terror). What are you looking to trade for?
Back to top Go down
GOSKN5
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only   FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 11:00 am

Flippercon wrote:
Very nice Gold Saum (false green terror). What are you looking to trade for?

I would trade for a number of things....

I have a problem, too many fish that I want to experience and not enough tanks!!

I trade, giveaway, and sell fish all the time because I just like to keep them for a while watch them grow and then move on to something else....

I either have not found the fish for me, or this will just be the way I enjoy this hobby...

I am thinking about doing a JD or maybe a salvini pair... also kicking around a few other ideas....
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only   FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 11:04 am

A Jd Pair are perfect in a 55 by themselves. You are a way from me but shipping would be reasonable if you were interested. I know of a few people with some jd pairs. I will look around. I do have a salvini and and a ton of HRPs.
Back to top Go down
GOSKN5
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only   FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 11:12 am

Do you have EBJD or regular?

I used to live in Virginia Beach by the way....
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only   FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 11:21 am

I have some but none to trade. The jds That I can find are regular.
Back to top Go down
GOSKN5
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only   FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 11:32 am

yea, I can get both around here with a little work...

I would love EBJD, but it is hard to find good stock without the health problems they seem to have... also they are usually pretty expensive for small fish...

One store near me has an amazing regular JD who is large and very colorful, they have him cramped in a small tank with some other tankmates... i have been thinking hard about rescusing him from that tank if I get move my GT... we will see...
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only   FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 11:37 am

If you get the male jd get 5 females and he should pick a mate with in a week. Big jds get the business going. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only   FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS or FT Green Terror Male Danville, VA pick up only
Page 1 of 1