UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

WTS/WTT Green Terror,Geo,Peacocks Pu houston tx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maconbits
maconbits

Favorite Fish: : DISCUS

WTS/WTT Green Terror,Geo,Peacocks Pu houston tx Empty
PostSubject: WTS/WTT Green Terror,Geo,Peacocks Pu houston tx   WTS/WTT Green Terror,Geo,Peacocks Pu houston tx Icon_minitime3/30/2011, 12:52 pm

i have these fish forsale of trade, and trust me they are beautiful, i and downsizing my cichlids to a 90g from the 125g so there for downsize the fish going into it. I have pics but can never get them on here lol 832 885 5954

1 Large 6" Green Terror (Beautiful Color) $30
1 Large 5ish" OB Peacock( Very Bright Orange, blues and white) $20
1 Pale 3" Strawberry Peacock( it is pink with orange fins) $15
1 Geo 4" awesome color $20
1 Red Fin borleyi 4" $15 (Black with red fins)
Maybe More to come .........

Would like to trade for discus, Canister filters, Liights, Wet/Dry, Other cichlids or maybe cat fish(giraffe) just let me know what you want to offer the worst i can say is no.

Back to top Go down

WTS/WTT Green Terror,Geo,Peacocks Pu houston tx
Page 1 of 1