UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

OMG!!! Soooo gorgeous!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
red_dragon_girl_69
Sergeant
Sergeant
red_dragon_girl_69

Favorite Fish: : Oscars, bettas, red tail sharks, dragonfish, cichlids.

OMG!!! Soooo gorgeous!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG!!! Soooo gorgeous!!!!   OMG!!! Soooo gorgeous!!!! Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 2:51 pm

I got a new pleco today. We needed one to battle the algae. I am sooo happy with the one I found.

OMG!!! Soooo gorgeous!!!! 395276_2867492682829_1125159498_33072241_1084377920_n

We named him (her?) Russel. I spent a little more than I wanted to, but....... In my defense, it WAS my Christmas money, so its not like I spent money that is supposed to go to bills......And he is soooo pretty!!!
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Soooo gorgeous!!!!   OMG!!! Soooo gorgeous!!!! Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 2:59 pm

congratz!!!
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Soooo gorgeous!!!!   OMG!!! Soooo gorgeous!!!! Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 3:32 pm

Very Nice! Money well spent.
Back to top Go down
red_dragon_girl_69
Sergeant
Sergeant
red_dragon_girl_69

Favorite Fish: : Oscars, bettas, red tail sharks, dragonfish, cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Soooo gorgeous!!!!   OMG!!! Soooo gorgeous!!!! Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 3:37 pm

Thanks guys! I have also gotten hubby more open to the idea of another tank, lol. Our next will be a 55 gallon!! I cant wait. Its gonna be a while before we can make that move tho. Hopefully we can do it with our tax return.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Soooo gorgeous!!!!   OMG!!! Soooo gorgeous!!!! Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 4:02 pm

there you go. a 55 then a 75 then a 125 and so on. its an endless cycle lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Soooo gorgeous!!!!   OMG!!! Soooo gorgeous!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG!!! Soooo gorgeous!!!!
Page 1 of 1