UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression

Go down 
+2
KMX
Flippercon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/17/2011, 12:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well I am shifting tanks again. my GF and I recently resigned our lease for another year and decided this was the last. Only because I need a fishroom lol! !So I Rehomed that Monster of a fish Flowerhorn 10+" and am getting ready to move my mbuna to the 75. This leaves with an open 55 for a year Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression - Page 2 690297 . So I am looking to stock it with juvenile festae and green terrors. When we move next year our house warming gift is gonna be a another 6' tank or bigger :) . Well i am off to down stack rocks,swap sand filters and fish. Wish me luck!
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression - Page 2 DSC01409
55 mbuna
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression - Page 2 DSC01411
The new home
I will update progress

Last edited by Flippercon on 1/29/2012, 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sassynurse2

Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 8:20 pm

ok why would they fight? Is it because it is to close and area?
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 8:33 pm

sassynurse2 wrote:
ok why would they fight? Is it because it is to close and area?
One of them is bound to be the dominate one in the three regardless of sex. Yes the space is open so there will be only one territory.
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 8:55 pm

i tried sand for the mbuna tank and had to remove it ..it was nasty..have gravel now will love to set up river rocks like you have Flip but I'm afraid of the weight ratio ... how about some Honduras red points for the empty 55g i also have and empty 55g i placed two female acaras that had been beet up by the male almost lost both of them..besides theres only 3 plecos and 2 loaches and a rainbow shark in there looks pretty empty.
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 9:18 pm

You have to use pool filter sand. Before you put the sand in line the bottom of the tank with eggcrate. Then put your rocks on the eggcrate and fill with poolfilter sand.
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 6:59 pm

Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression - Page 2 Dsc01725
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression - Page 2 Dsc01726
Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression - Page 2 Dsc01727
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression   Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aficans upgrade and new stock (Heavy Pics) Labidochromis caeruleus fry progression
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2