Freshwater & Saltwater Aquatics Club
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!

Freshwater & Saltwater Aquatics Club

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

HomeForumLog inRegisterFAQ
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Share | 

FS, FT Central American Cichlids/ PU only Corsicana Texas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terry
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: FS, FT Central American Cichlids/ PU only Corsicana Texas   12/17/2011, 10:29 am

Guys I have kept cichlids now for 20 years. Its time I do something a little more laid back. I am selling my last cichlids I have. Up for sale are 6 archocentrus centrarchus 3 inch each $60 for the group and 4 or 5 cichlasoma istlanum red 3 to 3 1/2 inches $50. You wont find these around here. Will sell as groups only or trade for groups of cories or a large group of tetras. These are my fish that i had intentions of donating fry to CAST.
Back to top Go down
papasmurf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Swallowtail Peacock

PostSubject: Re: FS, FT Central American Cichlids/ PU only Corsicana Texas   12/17/2011, 12:23 pm

What happened? Just lose interest? I just picked up some sterbai's (just two) last week and they are some of my favorite cats....aquatek had some really nice lazer cories in stock when I was there and a bunch of other rare types as well.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: FS, FT Central American Cichlids/ PU only Corsicana Texas   12/23/2011, 10:37 am

Istlanums are gone
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: FS, FT Central American Cichlids/ PU only Corsicana Texas   12/30/2011, 1:43 am

$25 for the centrarchus will be in the Midlothian/Mansfield area Wednesday. This is a stael for these fish and you will probably be the only one in the area with these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS, FT Central American Cichlids/ PU only Corsicana Texas   

Back to top Go down

FS, FT Central American Cichlids/ PU only Corsicana Texas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1