UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship Empty
PostSubject: new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship   new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 2:45 pm

new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship IMG_1049

$15 for 3 shipping $5
Back to top Go down
JMatthew
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
JMatthew

Favorite Fish: : Africans...including but, not just cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship   new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 2:54 pm

Getting out of the hobby, grr?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship   new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 4:03 pm

2 left usafishbox
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship   new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 4:18 pm

I don't have any left....sold few and gave the rest away. I kept 1 blue and 1 grey for myself. I actually have a pink tank top left... and stickers are going fast to. Grr only 2 shirts left?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship   new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 4:23 pm

u can have it

cheers
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship   new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 4:27 pm

No blue ones left?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship   new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 4:35 pm

0 blue, 2 grey, 1 tank
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship   new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 4:36 pm

I really liked the blue. Real nice but yeah If you dont want them i will take them for sure...trade some fish for them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship   new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 4:38 pm

free for u ,
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship   new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 4:41 pm

grr wrote:
free for u ,

new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship 265353 new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship 772341 yes good dance rock on i love u lol!

Pirates

Let me know if you wan't some fish I'd still throw some your way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship   new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 4:42 pm

do u need more tank top?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship   new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 4:43 pm

What size?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship   new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 4:44 pm

KMX wrote:
What size?

u buy tank top
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship   new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 4:59 pm

How much what size can I get?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship   new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new usafishbox t-shirt size:L pu/ship
Page 1 of 1