UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

And the love of fish lives on!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trodai
Private First Class
Private First Class
Trodai

Favorite Fish: : One that swims......unless its fried lol

Bettas

And the love of fish lives on! Empty
PostSubject: And the love of fish lives on!   And the love of fish lives on! Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 11:07 am

So this morning my 6 yr old son wakes me up (by jumping on me) to tell me that his very first fish has had babies. He has Red Delta Guppies and he is soo proud to see a large brood of fry. Now I'm in trouble because he wants to expand from guppies to angels and is already trying to convince my boss to let him work with me so he can earn the money for another tank and some angel fish!! Gotta love that kid!!
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: And the love of fish lives on!   And the love of fish lives on! Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 11:16 am

Another fish lover! Hey at least he is looking for work,and understands things cost money. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Trodai
Private First Class
Private First Class
Trodai

Favorite Fish: : One that swims......unless its fried lol

Bettas

PostSubject: Re: And the love of fish lives on!   And the love of fish lives on! Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 11:32 am

That he does..he is way to smart for his age lol
Back to top Go down
2SciCrazed
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
2SciCrazed

Favorite Fish: : Anything that's not belly up!

PostSubject: Re: And the love of fish lives on!   And the love of fish lives on! Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 8:23 am

Put them to work early - gives them real-life skills!

One of my two got out of fish and into a turtle. The other now has a 29T planted tank that she breeds guppies and shrimps in. Her original little plastic PetCo tank is now the fry grower.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: And the love of fish lives on!   And the love of fish lives on! Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 9:28 am

And the love of fish lives on! 393849

Very nice usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the love of fish lives on!   And the love of fish lives on! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And the love of fish lives on!
Page 1 of 1