UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano)

Go down 
+2
KMX
Flippercon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano) Empty
PostSubject: Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano)   Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano) Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 9:24 pm

I was wondering if anyone keeps these or has kept them. I rehomed the redtops and picked up a 4 (last ones).
Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano) DSC00380
Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano) DSC00379
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano)   Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano) Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 12:58 pm

Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano) DSC00866
Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano) DSC00553
Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano) DSC00552
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano)   Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano) Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 3:34 pm

I have . Very nice Mbuna,
Back to top Go down
cichlidlady
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
cichlidlady

Favorite Fish: : All African Cichlids but especially Demasoni

PostSubject: Re: Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano)   Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano) Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 11:01 pm

Nice tank.....luv the rocks! We keep these fish and they are pretty cool. I have identified 3 as Maingano and 1 as Johanni. One of the females has had about 15 fry that are almost 1" now. I believe this same female had a previous batch and ate all but one.....I know this b/c I caught her in a breeder box came home to bits and pieces of the others. Anyway looks like she became a better mom this time around. The dominate males are very aggressive of all tank mates when they are ready breed.......others tend to steer clear, other than that they are great fish.
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano)   Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano) Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 5:50 am

Thank you. I absolutely love these fish. I started losing interest in my mbuna tank Untill I found these guys. I think they will fit right in. I even might keep the mbuna tank and upgrade it later down the line.
Back to top Go down
MbunaMan
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : MBUNAS!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano)   Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano) Icon_minitime12/14/2011, 9:32 pm

Looks good, the mainganos have a really cool personality
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Favorite Fish: : 2 Clown Loaches...
Blue Dolphins 10.

PostSubject: Re: Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano)   Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano) Icon_minitime12/15/2011, 1:52 am

Very nice
Back to top Go down
Jax
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jax

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa, Plecos

PostSubject: Re: Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano)   Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano) Icon_minitime12/15/2011, 7:36 am

I like them too. Im actually about to get some for an all blue fish tank im setting up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano)   Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano)
Page 1 of 1