UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Your Profile / Avatars / signatures

Go down 
+5
JACK D
CSnyder00
H_Boy-doe
CajunGator
KMX
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Your Profile / Avatars / signatures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Your Profile / Avatars / signatures   Your Profile / Avatars / signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/27/2009, 11:29 am

First topic message reminder :

I am adding more avatars so everyone can use them. I encourage everyone to beef up there profiles / avatars and signatures. If you do not know where these are located or you need help please please ask me, fern or one of the MODS. We can help!

If you want to know where this stuff is just go to your profile. You will see off to the right something that says

Information | Preferences | Signature | Avatar | Friends and foes | Topic is being watched

click on signature to mess with that part and avatar to mess with that part. when you click on avatar simpily go to"show gallery" and choose one. I will post some sites later that you can go to and choose others. THANKS!!! usafishbox
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Profile / Avatars / signatures   Your Profile / Avatars / signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 2:30 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Your Profile / Avatars / signatures   Your Profile / Avatars / signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/30/2010, 3:11 pm

Good to see you guys adding to your profiles, avatars and sigs. I really enjoy seeing what people come up with. usafishbox
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Your Profile / Avatars / signatures   Your Profile / Avatars / signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/13/2010, 4:18 pm

Everyone please list your location in your profile. Thanks! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Your Profile / Avatars / signatures   Your Profile / Avatars / signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/13/2010, 9:43 pm

Your Profile / Avatars / signatures - Page 2 858205 fro
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Your Profile / Avatars / signatures   Your Profile / Avatars / signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/14/2010, 7:24 am

Your Profile / Avatars / signatures - Page 2 858205 too!, that will do a nice uniform look to the forums..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Profile / Avatars / signatures   Your Profile / Avatars / signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Profile / Avatars / signatures
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2