UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Logo Contest.

Go down 
+3
S&FW_FishyFriend
CSnyder00
KMX
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Logo Contest. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/26/2009, 11:53 am

First topic message reminder :

I am trying to get a cool logo for USAfishbox.com ...something I can use on the website, t-shirts, sweaters, stickers ...ect, in the future. If you are computer savy and know how to put together something superb please let me know. I will give $30 to the winner.

usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/27/2009, 6:54 am

Ok that's just creepy looking affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/27/2009, 8:50 am

i didnt know theres a Christian fish symbol before i make usafishbox i use adobe imageready made this .gif
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/27/2009, 8:58 am

I thought it was cool. One of my fav things to use.
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/27/2009, 9:02 am

I'm resending. Open it with Adobe.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/27/2009, 9:07 am

Logo Contest. - Page 2 393849
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/27/2009, 9:08 am

What's that for?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/27/2009, 9:09 am

Just me saying ok... Only with a thumbs up lol!
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/27/2009, 9:13 am

Gotcha. If you use the copy tool you can see the negative. It looks pretty good.
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 1:47 am

I emailed you my entry... but here's a taste for everyone else!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 1:55 am

S&FW_FishyFriend wrote:

looks like it is over for me before it begins lol!
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 1:59 am

Yours looks pretty cool... I originally went to college for graphic design, and although a little rusty, I am pretty hard core about it... Thanks for the complement though!

About as hard core as these guys: Pirates jk lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 7:18 am

Ya.... I'm not even going to bother.... Unless crayon drawings work lol!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 7:57 am

S&FW_FishyFriend wrote:

I like it! usafishbox

Pirates
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 8:06 am

Fern, and my crayon broke, LOL no chance what so ever LOL lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 8:17 am

I may have my son make one just for S&G's lol!
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 1:57 am

Anybody else entering? Let's give kmx a lot of choices!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 2:37 am

how many people have made at least one so far?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 8:22 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 1:27 pm

alright i have a 1 in 3 chance of coming in third lol! , oh wait, three entries and come in third? that woudl definately suck :)
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/1/2009, 2:41 pm

Mine may not look the best for a website, but it works well for shirts!

For everyone else, it's on adobe and I can't get it to post on here. I'm working at it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/1/2009, 2:47 pm

CSnyder00 wrote:
Mine may not look the best for a website, but it works well for shirts!

For everyone else, it's on adobe and I can't get it to post on here. I'm working at it though.

use " Prt Scr " key on your keybord ( between F12 and Scroll Lock ) open photoshop or any program, open new file, and paste it, save to .jpg and post to here
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/1/2009, 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/1/2009, 3:20 pm

i was thinking off something like this. with the fish being like sucked into the box. and of course the box cut out. but dont have a program to do it. as i did it in paint.
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/1/2009, 4:12 pm

kinda like this but with the fish angled, being sucked into the box look.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/1/2009, 4:59 pm

ilicurtisili wrote:
kinda like this but with the fish angled, being sucked into the box look.

how about 2 tanks on the usa back ground, one having a saltwater fish (like a clown) and the other tank have a freshwater fish (like a cichlid or something)?
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/1/2009, 5:28 pm

I finally can post my logo. It's not the most flashy, but I was thinking in line of what would look good on a tee-shirt.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logo Contest.   Logo Contest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Logo Contest.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next