UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Synspilum

Go down 
+4
Jd.
BFinley
Terry
Shea
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Synspilum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Synspilum   Synspilum - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/7/2011, 4:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bought two juvies today. They are going to be monsters. I hope they will be as nice as some of the google images I've seen. They are in the 90 gallon where my angels used to be. For two of them (if they get along) I was told we need a minimum of 125 gallons.
Synspilum - Page 2 038
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Terry
Captain
Captain

Synspilum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synspilum   Synspilum - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/12/2011, 8:54 pm

Nice I didn't get mine because my cutteri are going to spawn for me.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

Synspilum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synspilum   Synspilum - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/20/2011, 12:01 pm

Wow those are really pretty.
Back to top Go down
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Synspilum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synspilum   Synspilum - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/21/2011, 6:33 am

Thank you Keelo. I got to see some adults recently and they literally took my breath away. Bold patches of color and beautiful thick body shape. The owner said they were shy fish so hope mine don't get shy!
Back to top Go down
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Synspilum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synspilum   Synspilum - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/10/2011, 10:05 am

Update: My love for these fish were very short lived. I ended up hating the evil little 'uh hem.... guess I can't say that...
I rehomed them, then the people I rehomed them to brought them back saying they were evil little 'uh hems... I just rehomed them again yesterday. So now my 90 gallon is an angelfish tank again. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TheGodParticle
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheGodParticle

Favorite Fish: : Dats, Geo's, Fronts, Pikes. I collect the rare stuff!

Synspilum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synspilum   Synspilum - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/10/2011, 11:59 am

Shea, if your ever interested in these again, I have a large pair of breeding synspilum I'd be willing to get rid of. I'm in KC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Synspilum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synspilum   Synspilum - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Synspilum
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2