UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Anyone in eastern PA....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
exasperatus2002
Private
Private
exasperatus2002

Favorite Fish: : Haps, Peacocks, Occies, Discus, multipunctatus cats, assorted awesome plecos that I cant afford & some large Cats from south america that most people cant house but sadly try anyway.

Anyone in eastern PA.... Empty
PostSubject: Anyone in eastern PA....   Anyone in eastern PA.... Icon_minitime8/21/2011, 8:47 pm

with any young peacocks (Lwanda, Ngara, blue neon or Aulonocara sp. "Chitande Type North") or O. lithobates z-rock or Gold Occies?
Back to top Go down
Alton S
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Alton S

Favorite Fish: : Lake Malawi Haps and Peas

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in eastern PA....   Anyone in eastern PA.... Icon_minitime8/22/2011, 8:18 pm

Bummer I am up near Erie, PA. But there is a bunch of people down by you. As for fish on your list I just bought some Chitande Type North's that are growing out to breed them. It is rare to find someone who knows about the Chitande species.
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in eastern PA....   Anyone in eastern PA.... Icon_minitime8/22/2011, 9:57 pm

Well if I was home right now I would be about 30 minutes away unfortunately they didn't build a naval base in northeast PA haha.
Back to top Go down
exasperatus2002
Private
Private
exasperatus2002

Favorite Fish: : Haps, Peacocks, Occies, Discus, multipunctatus cats, assorted awesome plecos that I cant afford & some large Cats from south america that most people cant house but sadly try anyway.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in eastern PA....   Anyone in eastern PA.... Icon_minitime9/8/2011, 8:48 pm

strikingthematch wrote:
Well if I was home right now I would be about 30 minutes away unfortunately they didn't build a naval base in northeast PA haha.

Yep Im really outta luck after selling my canoe 2 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in eastern PA....   Anyone in eastern PA.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone in eastern PA....
Page 1 of 1