UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

What is an 8" frontosa worth?

Go down 
+3
TheGodParticle
KMX
Dr. Who
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Who
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

What is an 8" frontosa worth? Empty
PostSubject: What is an 8" frontosa worth?   What is an 8" frontosa worth? Icon_minitime8/3/2011, 1:43 pm

Question is what is a 8" frontosa worth at retail level? What would you be willing to pay lfs foe a male? Thank you its not a fancy one. I says its just a generic frontosa.

Last edited by Dr. Who on 8/3/2011, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: What is an 8" frontosa worth?   What is an 8" frontosa worth? Icon_minitime8/3/2011, 2:45 pm

Are you speaking English? LOL What's a frontas?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Who
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: What is an 8" frontosa worth?   What is an 8" frontosa worth? Icon_minitime8/3/2011, 5:11 pm

Sorry Kory frontosa
Back to top Go down
TheGodParticle
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheGodParticle

Favorite Fish: : Dats, Geo's, Fronts, Pikes. I collect the rare stuff!

PostSubject: Re: What is an 8" frontosa worth?   What is an 8" frontosa worth? Icon_minitime8/3/2011, 6:32 pm

LFS price for an 8" Front.. Female... your probably looking to spend $75-$125... at least that's how much your looking at in Missouri... Can't speak for LFS stores elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
jake
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
jake

Favorite Fish: : cichlids

PostSubject: Re: What is an 8" frontosa worth?   What is an 8" frontosa worth? Icon_minitime8/3/2011, 6:54 pm

they're not cheap!I've seen 1in.Fronts for $15- 2in.-$25 4in.$50 the most I've seen is a 12in.male-$299.00
Back to top Go down
jnjholding
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: What is an 8" frontosa worth?   What is an 8" frontosa worth? Icon_minitime8/3/2011, 8:12 pm

I've seen them that size at $150 around here, and that's just a 'generic' generation unknown.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Who
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: What is an 8" frontosa worth?   What is an 8" frontosa worth? Icon_minitime8/3/2011, 9:03 pm

Thank you all.
Back to top Go down
montemike72
Private First Class
Private First Class

Favorite Fish: : oscars, green terrors

PostSubject: Re: What is an 8" frontosa worth?   What is an 8" frontosa worth? Icon_minitime9/2/2011, 9:25 am

OH IS THE THE PRICE IS RIGHT, i wanna be drew kerry, minus the gut, and can i act like bob barker, and touch the models, the retail price, is whatever the market will bear, or however much you perceive they are worth
Back to top Go down
jb1edlover
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
jb1edlover

Favorite Fish: : I have the fish in my avatar but the photo was taken by Nick Andreola of the HCCC. His photography skills are a little better than mine!

PostSubject: Re: What is an 8" frontosa worth?   What is an 8" frontosa worth? Icon_minitime9/2/2011, 9:47 am

Well LFS are going to mark up the value 100-400% to make money and pay their bills! I'd say if you know and can verify the locale of the fish you can get even more. i.e. Kapampas or Mobas will bring in far more money than a Burundi. Also the barring, is it solid, broken, irregular? Thats kinda like asking what is a mustang worth, without telling the mileage, Condition, if it's been wrecked or if it runs! Frontosas have that big "Ohh Ahh" factor and go for big money. Also a big frontosa is older... so someone had invested a lot of time and money growing it up... they are expensive. I'll give ya $40 for it! $$$
JB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is an 8" frontosa worth?   What is an 8" frontosa worth? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is an 8" frontosa worth?
Page 1 of 1