Freshwater & Saltwater Aquatics Club
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!

Freshwater & Saltwater Aquatics Club

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

HomeForumLog inRegisterFAQ
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Share | 

for sale, pundamilia sp red flank. PU Hurst, TX (SOLD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vicdude
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: for sale, pundamilia sp red flank. PU Hurst, TX (SOLD)   8/2/2011, 9:47 pm

back a year and some months ago a shipment of victorian cichlids came into the us. among the was pundamilia sp red flank. as luck would have it it i ended up with the only male and 17 females. i have passed many of them around to various cichlid clubs first then commited vic breeders and a few on aqua bid. now i have have suficant numbers tooffer them to the aquarium hobby in general. i have kept them with mbuna and some haps with no issues.
i also have taken great care since he had so many females to make sure that the groups i pass on are from diffrent females so its most likly no brother sisters in the groups.

the males will reach a bit over 4 inches and the females a bit over 3. speaking of the females i was suprised how colorful they can get as well.

any way i have 3 groups of 8, 1 inch fish. un sexed [ the males are strting to color so i might get pretty close on a requested ratio but no garentee.

55.00 per group. either picked up in hurst texas, or i will ship to your location, shiping extra with a live arrivel garentee. all fish packed 1 per bag with o2 and bag buddies.

if interested shoot me a pm.

below is the father
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

a female in defensive coloration

an almost ripe female
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: for sale, pundamilia sp red flank. PU Hurst, TX (SOLD)   8/3/2011, 10:16 pm

Really nice looking fish !!!
Back to top Go down
vicdude
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: for sale, pundamilia sp red flank. PU Hurst, TX (SOLD)   8/3/2011, 10:30 pm

sold!!! wow i get to pass out 9 more groups of these. whoohoo
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: for sale, pundamilia sp red flank. PU Hurst, TX (SOLD)   8/4/2011, 12:01 am

congratz was fast
Back to top Go down
vicdude
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: for sale, pundamilia sp red flank. PU Hurst, TX (SOLD)   8/4/2011, 4:37 pm

they do go quck i posted here and on some fourms back east and on aquabid. they dont seem to last more than 8 days on the market. now only 250 more to go.
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: for sale, pundamilia sp red flank. PU Hurst, TX (SOLD)   8/4/2011, 6:24 pm

$$$
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for sale, pundamilia sp red flank. PU Hurst, TX (SOLD)   

Back to top Go down

for sale, pundamilia sp red flank. PU Hurst, TX (SOLD)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1