UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

125G All male hap/peacock tank...

Go down 
+7
Ben
MarkM
ornate12
Jstump
KMX
jb1edlover
papasmurf
11 posters
AuthorMessage
papasmurf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Swallowtail Peacock

125G All male hap/peacock tank... Empty
PostSubject: 125G All male hap/peacock tank...   125G All male hap/peacock tank... Icon_minitime7/18/2011, 12:56 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tup1To6wrH0

Finally got around to putting up some video of the big tank.

Back to top Go down
jb1edlover
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
jb1edlover

Favorite Fish: : I have the fish in my avatar but the photo was taken by Nick Andreola of the HCCC. His photography skills are a little better than mine!

PostSubject: Re: 125G All male hap/peacock tank...   125G All male hap/peacock tank... Icon_minitime7/18/2011, 5:30 am

Beautiful tank! However I spotted a couple of females in there! You can't argue about that tank being boring! That tank would convince a lot of folks to get into fish keeping! When I first got into the hobby that was what I was buying, big pretty fish! The more color the more I liked them.
JB
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: 125G All male hap/peacock tank...   125G All male hap/peacock tank... Icon_minitime7/18/2011, 7:37 am

Very nice tank. Love the big pretty colors and the nice sized catfish. Good work! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Jstump
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

Favorite Fish: : Metriaclima sp. "Msobo" Magunga

PostSubject: Re: 125G All male hap/peacock tank...   125G All male hap/peacock tank... Icon_minitime7/18/2011, 7:41 am

Nice work, awesome colors!
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: 125G All male hap/peacock tank...   125G All male hap/peacock tank... Icon_minitime7/18/2011, 8:47 am

125G All male hap/peacock tank... 858205 Very Nice!! Thanks for sharing with us!!!

yes
Back to top Go down
papasmurf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Swallowtail Peacock

PostSubject: Re: 125G All male hap/peacock tank...   125G All male hap/peacock tank... Icon_minitime7/18/2011, 9:07 am

Actually there is just the one known female peacock. The smaller rostratus is still a 50/50 shot and the c. moori look good whether male or female so they will probably stay. There are two other peacocks that are about 2.75" that are not colored up yet but are definately males. Surprisingly, the lone female peacock seems to be ignored for the most part. Thanks for the comments...wish the camera took better video.
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

PostSubject: Re: 125G All male hap/peacock tank...   125G All male hap/peacock tank... Icon_minitime7/27/2011, 10:51 pm

Awesome tank!
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: 125G All male hap/peacock tank...   125G All male hap/peacock tank... Icon_minitime7/27/2011, 10:56 pm

Some very nice looking fish in there.
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

Favorite Fish: : I dont knows ????

PostSubject: Re: 125G All male hap/peacock tank...   125G All male hap/peacock tank... Icon_minitime7/27/2011, 11:14 pm

Nice tank maybe I will have to set one of these up now ... .hmnmmmm
Back to top Go down
xrickyhoangx
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: 125G All male hap/peacock tank...   125G All male hap/peacock tank... Icon_minitime7/27/2011, 11:52 pm

nice,
Back to top Go down
Zuly
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Zuly

Favorite Fish: : All Male 90G Peacock/Hap Tank

PostSubject: Re: 125G All male hap/peacock tank...   125G All male hap/peacock tank... Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 12:23 am

Exactly what I am working on right now with my 90G. Thank you so much for sharing.

125G All male hap/peacock tank... 6hnsl4
Zuly

PS I am sooooo drooling, LOL! Can't ya tell, hehe
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

PostSubject: Re: 125G All male hap/peacock tank...   125G All male hap/peacock tank... Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 3:04 am

Be sure and post some pics when you are done Zuly!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: 125G All male hap/peacock tank...   125G All male hap/peacock tank... Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:21 am

Wow awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 125G All male hap/peacock tank...   125G All male hap/peacock tank... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

125G All male hap/peacock tank...
Page 1 of 1