UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Ruby Red Peacocks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

Ruby Red Peacocks Empty
PostSubject: Ruby Red Peacocks   Ruby Red Peacocks Icon_minitime7/16/2011, 10:04 pm

Video of my Ruby Reds

Ruby Red Peacocks Th_b4217ced
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

Ruby Red Peacocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Peacocks   Ruby Red Peacocks Icon_minitime7/16/2011, 10:08 pm

Very nice Mark... those are the ones that came from DavesCichlids.com in Utah...
wow.. awesome group... how many spawns so far? that male really colored out nicely. i think i see a couple of beta males in the group!

Ruby Red Peacocks 265353
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

Ruby Red Peacocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Peacocks   Ruby Red Peacocks Icon_minitime7/16/2011, 10:15 pm

Thanks Len, yea they are from Dave's Cichlids. There are always several females holding. I have some fry growing out now.
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

Ruby Red Peacocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Peacocks   Ruby Red Peacocks Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 2:33 am

Mark Very Nice Fish!! Thanks for sharing with us!!

yes
Back to top Go down
Alton S
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Alton S

Favorite Fish: : Lake Malawi Haps and Peas

Ruby Red Peacocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Peacocks   Ruby Red Peacocks Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 8:16 am

These Ruby Reds you got are from the brother of the 2009 ACA Champion. I know these guys at Dave's well. You will be very happy with the color they will get. Congrats on the holding females and I hope you have good luck with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ruby Red Peacocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Peacocks   Ruby Red Peacocks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruby Red Peacocks
Page 1 of 1