UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Check out this new fish store site!

Go down 
+3
ornate12
Flippercon
snoskiur
7 posters
AuthorMessage
snoskiur
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids; mostly peacocks and haps

Check out this new fish store site! Empty
PostSubject: Check out this new fish store site!   Check out this new fish store site! Icon_minitime7/8/2011, 9:04 pm

Fellow fish-keeper peeps!!! Check out my buddy's new site for his fish business... Awesome site and good prices... Give him some business and spread the word!

Cichlid Sensations - African cichlids, buy live fish online, fish, fish food, sprilinia food, south.

www.cichlidsensations.com
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new fish store site!   Check out this new fish store site! Icon_minitime7/8/2011, 9:16 pm

Nice another source for tanganyika cichlids. Where is the business located. I looked for an address but there was none. I see you are in Va so it would be nice if therr was another source in the area.
Back to top Go down
snoskiur
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids; mostly peacocks and haps

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new fish store site!   Check out this new fish store site! Icon_minitime7/8/2011, 9:23 pm

I believe they are in Florida, but also have some in NC... I think.
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new fish store site!   Check out this new fish store site! Icon_minitime7/8/2011, 10:08 pm

Nice site.

yes
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new fish store site!   Check out this new fish store site! Icon_minitime7/8/2011, 10:22 pm

snoskiur wrote:
I believe they are in Florida, but also have some in NC... I think.
I will have to send them an email to find out.
Back to top Go down
dnphillips08
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
dnphillips08

Favorite Fish: : Discus

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new fish store site!   Check out this new fish store site! Icon_minitime7/8/2011, 10:45 pm

Nice site! Check out this new fish store site! 393849
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new fish store site!   Check out this new fish store site! Icon_minitime7/8/2011, 10:46 pm

Nice site.

Flipper if your looking for a cichlid place in VA you should check out Cichlid Solutions sometime. Our chapter meets at his store and also he is a sponsor of this site.

http://cichlidsolutions.com/Home_Page.php
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new fish store site!   Check out this new fish store site! Icon_minitime7/8/2011, 10:57 pm

Ben wrote:
Nice site.

Flipper if your looking for a cichlid place in VA you should check out Cichlid Solutions sometime. Our chapter meets at his store and also he is a sponsor of this site.

http://cichlidsolutions.com/Home_Page.php
I have had this in mind since I joined. I saw the thread from the last meeting and it looked like fun. I plan on going up there for a meeting so I have an idea about the chapter down here. Oh and to check out the fish.
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new fish store site!   Check out this new fish store site! Icon_minitime7/8/2011, 11:16 pm

Looks like some really nice looking fish! I too wonder where they are based haha. Around here the local stores that used to specialize in Cichlids have gone away and the new "super stores" carry them but only the most common. You of course can request special order but it may take a long time to get them in and in my case they don't like to order for only a handful at a time haha...
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new fish store site!   Check out this new fish store site! Icon_minitime7/8/2011, 11:22 pm

strikingthematch wrote:
Looks like some really nice looking fish! I too wonder where they are based haha. Around here the local stores that used to specialize in Cichlids have gone away and the new "super stores" carry them but only the most common. You of course can request special order but it may take a long time to get them in and in my case they don't like to order for only a handful at a time haha...
Check out this new fish store site! 858205
I had the same problem when looking for Tanganyika cichlids. No one would order multies for me so, they asked me why I wanted them. It got me so heated I wanted to smack the guy in the face for even asking. One place did say they wild special order but after talking to you about your experience I'm happy I didnt go through them.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, Mbuna & Haps/Peacocks
Bitten by the saltbug

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new fish store site!   Check out this new fish store site! Icon_minitime7/9/2011, 6:42 am

Nice selection of fish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new fish store site!   Check out this new fish store site! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out this new fish store site!
Page 1 of 1