UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Just another update video on our fish tanks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jon31072000
Private First Class
Private First Class
jon31072000

Favorite Fish: : Hillstream Loach

Just another update video on our fish tanks Empty
PostSubject: Just another update video on our fish tanks   Just another update video on our fish tanks Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 11:00 pm

Howdy all. I thought since its been about a month and a half since I posted where we were in our fish keeping I would post another. Its just a quick walkthrough of the tanks we have in our livingroom/fish room. Still growing daily as we are going at the end of the week to pick up another 55 gallon and thinking of turning a 50 gallon I have into saltwater and try my hand at that, but still getting the equipment I need to run it. Anyhow, hope you all enjoy the vid and please feel free to ask, comment, or suggest anything as I am still learning things everyday, even after 25+ years. Thanks all. Jon

Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Just another update video on our fish tanks   Just another update video on our fish tanks Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 11:15 pm

Goldfish look happy!

All tanks Very clean and well maintained.

Just another update video on our fish tanks 393849

Looking good keep us updated. usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Just another update video on our fish tanks   Just another update video on our fish tanks Icon_minitime6/21/2011, 6:11 am

Everything looks great. Good work.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Just another update video on our fish tanks   Just another update video on our fish tanks Icon_minitime6/21/2011, 9:35 am

Great looking tanks!Love the skull in the 55g! yes Just another update video on our fish tanks 772341 usafishbox
Back to top Go down
jon31072000
Private First Class
Private First Class
jon31072000

Favorite Fish: : Hillstream Loach

PostSubject: Re: Just another update video on our fish tanks   Just another update video on our fish tanks Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 6:52 am

Thanks guys. I am actually going to pick up another 2 55 gallon tanks today. Im not sure what they are gonna be used for or even where they are going yet, but the price was right, so Ill be picking them both up. I love this hobby and it is such a wonderful thing to come home from work, turn on all the tank lights and just sit and relax. If you have any ideas on what I can do in the 55s, plz feel free to suggest, as Im running low on ideas, but know neither will be salt water, that is for my 50 gallon. Thanks much for all the kind words and for any of the upcoming tanks. Jon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another update video on our fish tanks   Just another update video on our fish tanks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another update video on our fish tanks
Page 1 of 1