UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

mini lawn

Go down 
+5
plantedtankdude
alan j t
Yeti
Elrollo
Kasshan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

Favorite Fish: : Kribensis

mini lawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: mini lawn   mini lawn - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 3:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

i want to create "lawn" in the foreground. basically i want a ground cover plant that will take over and cover my entire substrate but also stays rather short around 1inch. i have 40lbs tahitian moon black sand mixed with20lbs FloraMax(which kinda irritates me cuz it has orange mixed with the black; oh well you get what pay for). regardless. im going to build my own canister filter and use my 2 aquaclear 50s for my other tanks. and more than likely im eventually going to build myself a diy CO2 diffuser
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
2SciCrazed
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

mini lawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mini lawn   mini lawn - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 7:22 pm

Here's a question:

How do you get microwords to grow thick in an area - instead of rambling threads all around the tank?
Back to top Go down
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

Favorite Fish: : Kribensis

mini lawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mini lawn   mini lawn - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 7:34 pm

lol i have idea. i would imagine it would have to a fishless tank. or just neocard shrimp. ive got crayfish and dwarf cichlids. the crays ate all my java fern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mini lawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mini lawn   mini lawn - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mini lawn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2