UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

back into cichlids again!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lgsasquatch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
lgsasquatch

Favorite Fish: : All i can afford

back into cichlids again! Empty
PostSubject: back into cichlids again!   back into cichlids again! Icon_minitime5/21/2011, 7:31 pm

Just started an American cichlid tank. I couldn't sell my 75 gallon tank so I put it back to use. So far I have a tiger Oscar, a red Oscar, and 2 jd's. They are about 2 inches right now. I am planning on only large fish this round, Oscar, jd's, peacockbass, for the wife a shovel nose cat fish, pacu or 2, I may even move my yellow belly turtle into the tank. I inordinate, I ibid you want some picks, i'll get some on Sunday evening when I get home from work. i still need to clean the glas on this tank.
back into cichlids again! Imag0024
back into cichlids again! Imag0025

Last edited by lgsasquatch on 5/23/2011, 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

PostSubject: Re: back into cichlids again!   back into cichlids again! Icon_minitime5/21/2011, 8:31 pm

i have some texas cichlids or to small.lmk
Back to top Go down
lgsasquatch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
lgsasquatch

PostSubject: Re: back into cichlids again!   back into cichlids again! Icon_minitime5/22/2011, 2:36 am

How big are they now? Wouldn't want them to eat my others. Lol
Back to top Go down
lgsasquatch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
lgsasquatch

PostSubject: Re: back into cichlids again!   back into cichlids again! Icon_minitime5/23/2011, 10:58 am

some picks added
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

PostSubject: Re: back into cichlids again!   back into cichlids again! Icon_minitime5/23/2011, 12:03 pm

I had a guy buy them yesterday day. They were about 3" and very fat. I can get some red jewels for you this weekend but I think those Sony get big enough for you. i can get you a cat fish from lake tawakani, I had some with my jd's and no problem but they will get BIG. LMK
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: back into cichlids again!   back into cichlids again! Icon_minitime5/23/2011, 3:34 pm

Looking good! yes back into cichlids again! 772341 usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: back into cichlids again!   back into cichlids again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

back into cichlids again!
Page 1 of 1