UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Is this just new growth?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
natikah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
natikah

Favorite Fish: : fish, fish, fish

Is this just new growth? Empty
PostSubject: Is this just new growth?   Is this just new growth? Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 2:56 pm

I could sure use some help please. Below are some pics of my large oranda goldfish. How old she is is beyond me since I bought her at this size. But my question is are these spots just growth of the wen or is something wrong? I have seen these spots on her a couple of times before but only the very first time I saw it was it also a little red like that. The last 2 times or so they were just white spots. They seems to clear up within a couple of days and the wen will be bigger.

thanks for any help.

Is this just new growth? Oranda10
Back to top Go down
2SciCrazed
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
2SciCrazed

Favorite Fish: : Anything that's not belly up!

PostSubject: Re: Is this just new growth?   Is this just new growth? Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 3:16 pm

Orandas are known to have weaker immune systems. Looks like a mild TB case to me. I'd put a UV sterilizer in the tank to reduce the free swimming microbacterial population.
Back to top Go down
natikah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
natikah

Favorite Fish: : fish, fish, fish

PostSubject: Re: Is this just new growth?   Is this just new growth? Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 7:04 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. I just ordered a uv sterilizer.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this just new growth?   Is this just new growth? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this just new growth?
Page 1 of 1