UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas Empty
PostSubject: FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 10:07 pm

I have a Parker compound bow for sale. Only shot three times. Has sights, arrows, release and drop away arrow rest. I paid close to $500 for would like to get $175. Everything is in top condition.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 10:50 pm

dont guess you plan on hunting aquarium fish anymore... LOL
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 11:00 pm

I need the cash for fish and I have no where to hunt anymore.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 11:09 pm

no hits from craigslist... in north tx/north la/ark hunting.. WOW really nice BOAR hunting equipment.. i would think it would sell pretty quickly... GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 10:54 am

$150
Back to top Go down
brokeashell
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
brokeashell

Favorite Fish: : Peacock Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 11:00 am

WTH? How have you not sold this?! Maybe more details, like the model of the bow, what arrows/arrowheads... things like that.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 11:04 am

Model is Parker Buck hunter. 70lb draw weight. 29 inch draw. Dont remember what the arrows are but the are carbon.
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

PostSubject: Re: FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 11:09 am

My dad is a Matthews and my mom is a Parker and I own a Bear bow, lol
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime3/23/2011, 9:50 am

Bump $140
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

PostSubject: Re: FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 11:06 pm

i could come out and get it the weekend after this one, i am going to the tca auction this weekend. never been to one but probably going to spend to much money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS/ Parker compound bow/PU Corsicana Texas
Page 1 of 1