UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA

Go down 
+6
Cichlid Lover
08can-am
Ben
williemcd
KMX
parkmond131
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
parkmond131
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Peacock's & Haps for watching, "Flounder for eating" Yum

PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Empty
PostSubject: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 9:42 am

Hey all, Who's up for a USAFB VA Chapter road trip? It was brought to my attention at the board meeting yesterday that there is a BIG auction Apr 2 in Fairfax, VA. It is an all day auction that starts at 10:00am hosted by Potomac Valley Aquarium Society. So far we have a couple members interested in going, if you are interested you can contact me or go to www.pvas.com for further details.

JB PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA 395554
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 9:54 am

Very nice. Take pics and have fun!
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

Favorite Fish: : Angels and hopefully soon Discus

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 3:06 pm

JB, count me in.. Bill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 3:31 pm

i wanna go too, i'll clear the calender, this sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 3:49 pm

It's my weekend on call at work of course. If I am able to switch I would like to go. I will see what happens.
Back to top Go down
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

Favorite Fish: : Any thing reef friendl

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 7:39 pm

Im assuming its all freshwater stuff ehh? Just wondering. Not hating on the freshies since i still have my 110 cichlid tank but im hooked on salt. lol
Back to top Go down
Cichlid Lover
USA Fishbox Sponsor
Cichlid Lover

Favorite Fish: : Peacocks

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 7:55 pm

I WANT TO GO, BUT I HAVE TO RUN MY OWN SHOP. Let me know how it goes. cry furious
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 8:09 pm

I can run your store for you so you can go. PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA 690297 If theres any lace rock or peacocks missing when you get back it wasn't me. lol!
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 8:10 pm

4 Hours away is a bit too much for me I need some time to do things on the weekend! haha Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Cichlid Lover
USA Fishbox Sponsor
Cichlid Lover

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 8:18 pm

Ben wrote:
I can run your store for you so you can go. PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA 690297 If theres any lace rock or peacocks missing when you get back it wasn't me. lol!

That's what i'm afraid of.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 8:22 pm

I wouldn't do that to you lol. I probably wouldn't know what to say about some of the fish in there though. And the first one that asked me for a "chicklid" would get mad at me for laughing at them for 10 minutes. Other than that I'd take great care of the place PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA 393849
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

Favorite Fish: : I love them all and snails!

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 10:58 pm

Yay j.b.! You got people coming!
Now who wants me to tag along? :)
Back to top Go down
parkmond131
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Peacock's & Haps for watching, "Flounder for eating" Yum

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 11:23 pm

steves_kiki wrote:
Yay j.b.! You got people coming!
Now who wants me to tag along? :)

We all do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 11:46 pm

Sounds like we have 4!... I've got two commercial grade styrofoam coolers that they ship Omaha Steaks in to keep our treasures warm for the ride home.. It's going to be a long day I warn ya! Centralized meeting/departure point?
Back to top Go down
Cichlid Lover
USA Fishbox Sponsor
Cichlid Lover

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/25/2011, 8:01 pm

It's probable to late, but I have some large styros if you want to use them.
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/25/2011, 8:04 pm

It is a week from tomorrow isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Cichlid Lover
USA Fishbox Sponsor
Cichlid Lover

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/25/2011, 8:06 pm

williemcd wrote:
It is a week from tomorrow isn't it?

I thought it was tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/25/2011, 8:06 pm

Definitely next weekend which is why I can't make it.
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/25/2011, 8:08 pm

Ben.. the way you act at auctions we're all relieved ya can't make it!.. No one would end up with anything other than you!..
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/25/2011, 8:14 pm

I only took home 4 things last time. I just run the price up on people and know when to quit. Been to way to many auctions in my short life.
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/25/2011, 9:43 pm

I didn't buy anything at the last auction.... I was too busy working!
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/25/2011, 9:47 pm

Don't fall back on that excuse... Steve was there.. just give him the "nod" and he'd have stepped up to the plate on your behalf! Of course ya might have gone home broke!.. Plus this time it shouldn't be so hectic.. now that we've learned a few lessons.... Bill
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/25/2011, 11:19 pm

Yeah...steve was too busy on the internet on his phone...he's been wanting a ferret lately ever since his guinea pig passed away. :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/26/2011, 8:16 am

I havent ever been to an auction before, ya"ll will have to show me the ropes on it
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime3/26/2011, 8:21 am

Lol you don't want me to teach you. My method is just bid away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA   PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PVAS auction Apr 2 Fairfax, VA
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next