UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

MY Wild Discus

Go down 
+13
Shaysfishys
Ben
Dr. Who
alan j t
whisper
-3de-
williemcd
dano
Keelo
strikingthematch
ornate12
MarkM
Txredneck
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Txredneck
Sergeant
Sergeant
Txredneck

Favorite Fish: :
Breeder of
Discus
Angels
Rams
S.A. Cichlids

MY Wild Discus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: MY Wild Discus   MY Wild Discus - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

MY Wild Discus - Page 3 -WILDDISCUS070
MY Wild Discus - Page 3 -WILDDISCUS059
MY Wild Discus - Page 3 -WILDDISCUS101
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
maconbits

PostSubject: Re: MY Wild Discus   MY Wild Discus - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 3:31 pm

Tx, i know you called me a few days back, i would really like to get a couple of the guys from you, if you sell lol, and also what was the name of the meds we talked about for the deworm
Back to top Go down
Txredneck
Sergeant
Sergeant
Txredneck

Favorite Fish: :
Breeder of
Discus
Angels
Rams
S.A. Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: MY Wild Discus   MY Wild Discus - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 5:33 pm

maconbits wrote:
Tx, i know you called me a few days back, i would really like to get a couple of the guys from you, if you sell lol, and also what was the name of the meds we talked about for the deworm

Metronidazole Powder

Metronidazole is useful for the treatment of certain protozoan caused diseases of fresh water and marine aquarium fish.

It is primarily indicated for the control of diseases caused by Hexamita and Spironucleus (the suspected causative agents of "hole-in-the-head" and "head-and lateral-line-erosion" syndromes in fish).

A secondary use for Metronidazole is for the control and treatment of Ichthyophthiriasis ("ich")
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: MY Wild Discus   MY Wild Discus - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 10:42 pm

Metro is amazing!
Back to top Go down
maconbits
maconbits

Favorite Fish: : DISCUS

PostSubject: Re: MY Wild Discus   MY Wild Discus - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 9:18 am

not knowing if they were dosed should i dose the tank now that they are all in there
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: MY Wild Discus   MY Wild Discus - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 11:31 am

Read the lable. Tells how to use it. Need to stop feeding and do water changes. 1 Teaspoon is good for 165G so its strog stuff!
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

Favorite Fish: : Angels and hopefully soon Discus

PostSubject: Re: MY Wild Discus   MY Wild Discus - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 1:58 pm

Macon.. not to show my ignorance too much.. what is a "Release Tank"?
btw.. just now caught the play on words with your screen name.. Show's some wit!
Back to top Go down
maconbits
maconbits

PostSubject: Re: MY Wild Discus   MY Wild Discus - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 2:34 pm

it is where i will put my fish to release their fry, as far as the screen name goes lol i call my kids "The Maconbits" lol glad you got it, you would be amazed about how many people dont lol
Back to top Go down
maconbits
maconbits

PostSubject: Re: MY Wild Discus   MY Wild Discus - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 2:38 pm

KMX wrote:
Read the lable. Tells how to use it. Need to stop feeding and do water changes. 1 Teaspoon is good for 165G so its strog stuff!

LOL i got that part i was just curious if there was a time i should do everything in case they were dosed so i am careful not to overdose lol, dont want little fish junkies needing their fix HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

Favorite Fish: : Angels and hopefully soon Discus

PostSubject: Re: MY Wild Discus   MY Wild Discus - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 2:39 pm

And in return.. the last three characters of my S/N do NOT stand for Male Cross Dresser... it's the beginning of my last name! And you cannot imagine the number of folks that take THAT the wrong way!...
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: MY Wild Discus   MY Wild Discus - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 3:07 pm

LOL

I think you could wait a bit if you are worried but I think you will be ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY Wild Discus   MY Wild Discus - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY Wild Discus
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3