UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Hello from Canandaigua NY

Go down 
+3
Keelo
CajunGator
jon31072000
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jon31072000
Private First Class
Private First Class
jon31072000

Favorite Fish: : Hillstream Loach

Hello from Canandaigua NY Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Canandaigua NY   Hello from Canandaigua NY Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 10:23 am

Hello, and new to this forum. I currently have 4 tanks and still adding more as room is made. All but one are tropical fish tanks with everything from cherry barbs, neons, black tetras, swordtails, and shortly fancy tail guppies, to a few snails and ghost shrimp. I am huge into the real plants and have a ball growing and spreading from tank to tank. I have a few different mosses, including a japanese moss ball and java moss, and easy stuff like java fern. Love my Anubis plant and just added some cryptocoryne. Also, I bought some of those seeds that are pre-packaged from Petco(for like 3.99) and am still waiting for anything to happen, although one seed is growing and sprouting, out of 7 that came in the package. I will keep everyone updated with those. I am also looking to add a 55 Gallon tank which excites me very much as I have never had a tank that big of my own. I have no idea what Im planning on putting in there, but should be fun and exciting finding out... lol. Well thats about it for now, but i will add much more Im sure. Thanks for reading all. Jon
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canandaigua NY   Hello from Canandaigua NY Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 10:25 am

usafishbox hi welcome2 usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canandaigua NY   Hello from Canandaigua NY Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 10:28 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canandaigua NY   Hello from Canandaigua NY Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 11:28 am

Hello! Tanks sound great. Get some pictures up when you can. Everyone here loves looking at other setups!
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canandaigua NY   Hello from Canandaigua NY Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 1:17 pm

Welcome to the Box. hi
Back to top Go down
jon31072000
Private First Class
Private First Class
jon31072000

Favorite Fish: : Hillstream Loach

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canandaigua NY   Hello from Canandaigua NY Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 2:23 pm

wow, this is amazing. Im not used to such active boards. I will definately get some photos up of everything. Thank you very much for such a warm and wonderful welcome. I cant wait to learn so much. Im sure to be an active member... lol. Thanks much guys and gals, much appreciated. Jon
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

Favorite Fish: : Angels and hopefully soon Discus

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canandaigua NY   Hello from Canandaigua NY Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 3:00 pm

Jon.. for 10 years or so I lived just down the road from ya! Pittsford, NY.. That was during a period I wasn't into the hobby! Sign on some eve in the Chat Room and we can all pitch in on what you should put in your soon to be acquired 55!

Welcome to the Box!

welcome2
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canandaigua NY   Hello from Canandaigua NY Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 3:59 pm

Hello and Welcome to the USAfishbox!

welcome welcome2 hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canandaigua NY   Hello from Canandaigua NY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Canandaigua NY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: General :: Introductions and Greetings-
Jump to: